JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg facepalm.jpg

I saw this on the news my wife got so mad at me! I was yelling at the TV :rolleyes:

The pastor they interviewed said that being put on the list was a death sentence for any gang member that wanted to clean there life up. Really? Maybe joining the gang was the mistake!!!:mad:

The pastor they interviewed said that being put on the list was a death sentence for any gang member that wanted to clean there life up.
An Ecumenical Pastor..."man of the cloth with a lavender robe and white collar"?
Sounds like the "Pastor" does not have much faith in Christ's protection....

An Ecumenical Pastor..."man of the cloth with a lavender robe and white collar"?
Sounds like the "Pastor" does not have much faith in Christ's protection....

There was no lavender robe and white collar. Street clothes and I won't mention what nationality he was because it shouldn't mattero_O

Keep in mind that PPB is often quite hamstrung due to the city council and mayor. Believe me, the Portland cops know how to do their job but the CC and mayor are constantly throwing the wet blanket of political correctness over them. There is a lot of frustration over that.

I do not know how to respond to this "news" without losing my fershnizzle.

I mean bubblegum bubbleguming bubblegum bubblegum for bubbleguming sakes how bubbleguming stuuupid for bubblegums sake!

Keep in mind that PPB is often quite hamstrung due to the city council and mayor. Believe me, the Portland cops know how to do their job but the CC and mayor are constantly throwing the wet blanket of political correctness over them. There is a lot of frustration over that.

They are having SERIOUS trouble finding enough applicants to staff the PPB, which means after they purge those records they'll start hiring the thugs who were in those records. :rolleyes:

I do not know how to respond to this "news" without losing my fershnizzle.

I mean bubblegum bubbleguming bubblegum bubblegum for bubbleguming sakes how bubbleguming stuuupid for bubblegums sake!

Hey, I am exceptionally fluent in bubblegum.... I'm tellin' yer mom what you said!! o_O

They're already electing bubblegumheads to office that a mere 15 years ago would've gotten their arses beat then "pantz" in public for the sheite they say and do today.

Those bubblegumheads got elected by bubblegumheads and I don't like bubblegumheads which is why I don't go to Portland or Seattle unless I absolutely have to. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top