JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So we as gun owners so far this year, are fighting bump-stocks, stores raising age of purchases and a new possible ban on certain firearms in many states.

How is this being done? Outside of the obvious money donations from huge antigun globalist, it works because the Antis get some serious sh*t done. They riot, Picket and protest, sometimes verging on the edge of legality, something very similar our forefathers did.

Gun owners of America are doing this is response, we must be doing similar right. I mean we
have great chants No Compromise, Not on My Watch.....and we get sh*t done ??
We scream out 2nd Amendment rights and pry that gun from your cold dead hands. And then go on and write mean a mean letter to the stores?? that will tell em! And write more to legislators. And have a Rally??... wait what ? We all join up where you stand in the cold and talk to ummm other gun owners? A rally isn't gonna change anyone's mind.

BUT WAIT WAIT.....THE FIGHT IS NOT OVER WE HAVE OUR SECRET WEAPON.
So all is not lost right? You get the huge rebel rousing Lobbyist here in Oregon and Washington.,
Those guys mean business right? I can recall the last ten years OFF telling you to
" get out" and.............write a mean letter to your representatives ??? Huh?

Everyone in every gun group on the west coast is passive when compared to the opposition, we are throwing soft pillows and exspecting change. There is no leadership at all, lobbyist are clueless and have been a long time to our struggles here. I recall in the last year I would get nailed for talking to the opposition because some thought that doing so was compromising. I have news for my fellow gun owners, you may have served, you may be an Leo, you may be one tough SOB, and write some mean letters....... your past matters not, if the only time you stand for your rights now is to turn on the computer to type your ultimatum to stores and politicians.

This is what should be said at Rallys, why are you even bothering to show up to those and write letters if that is all you are doing?
But sure what do I know? Lets just let the opposition make all the choices for us as they are doing such a great job of it right?

These laws getting past is what we deserve, we never fight for our rights.... we just talk about it and deep in our heads have some delusion that the Antis will rise up like some zombie movie and you will rise up and silence the threat........I have news for you they did rise up and we stood and watched and are still watching. We don't deserve to have a 2nd Amendment right, our forefathers gave it all. And we show respect by writing letters.

May God have mercy on your mouse and keyboard that it will go to task in this fight, and may your pens be full of ink and your paper never run out. Thats todays Passive Patriot..o_O

Ouch! I need to go find my safe space, I feel threatened and violated :eek:

Not really, but DuneHopper has a point. It's very difficult to fire up enough gun owners in Oregon to produce a decent size rally or march... We need to band together, united against the attacks on our civil and constitutional rights....

Ok, the element left out is their rallys and marches are suppored by positive media response. Any pro gun group is labeled NRA, White Nationalist, nazi. The bikers gained acceptance by adopting, Toys For Tots and other huggable groups.

Portland and Salem are lost. Tell me were the 32nd parallel is in Oregon and lets start a real fight. Maybe it's one or two counties at a time. A mayor here and a sheriff there.

Ok, the element left out is their rallys and marches are suppored by positive media response. Any pro gun group is labeled NRA, White Nationalist, nazi. The bikers gained acceptance by adopting, Toys For Tots and other huggable groups.

Portland and Salem are lost. Tell me were the 32nd parallel is in Oregon and lets start a real fight. Maybe it's one or two counties at a time. A mayor here and a sheriff there.
State of Jefferson offers hope for you guys too ...

This is all true, and I just think................what if our forefathers did as we are doing?

Expecting a result that far exceeds our own actions, is really along the lines of spending a dollar on the lottery thinking you have any hope winning and having hope ??

Unlike the lottery, there is no magic bullet, no one landing on any beaches in a full invasion where we will not go quietly into that good night. There is no leadership and honestly partial blame is lobbyist I know many want to have Kevin Starrets or Wayne LaPierre love child but simple truth is they are not leaders they are dreamers of a past greater time with no vision at all on how to regain power. There was a time the antis were not in power and they took it from us. We all jumped on the OFF NRA train myself included.

But the antis are not doing the same ole same ole, they are taking all new routes and what do we have? We have the Kevin Starrets or the Wayne LaPierre's lobbying to tell us to write letters and speak to a group legislators that probably take Valium by now, listing to the droning on of OFF and the NRA.
But..... go take a look at the antis march. There is not just one front but many, and they are relented in taking us on with ease. We have fallen into a trap, we have a huge delusion that owning a firearm makes us powerful defenders of the faith and moral ground. We have taken to listening to the sky is falling so much from Kevin Starrets or Wayne LaPierre that many of us don't even buy the fight they are giving.

I write this not my fellow patriots to give you no hope, or to pray now for the rights now that have fallen.
I say these words, in hope you were take your fight to the Kevin Starrets or Wayne LaPierre's that promise a change and force them to fight for us as they claim. It is not fighting if you lose every time, its called being beaten and pulverized. How many of you would dare allow and intruder into your homes?
NONE!!! so why is that same passion and desire not brought forward to allow that ability for our future.... ????

So we as gun owners so far this year, are fighting bump-stocks, stores raising age of purchases and a new possible ban on certain firearms in many states.

How is this being done? Outside of the obvious money donations from huge antigun globalist, it works because the Antis get some serious sh*t done. They riot, Picket and protest, sometimes verging on the edge of legality, something very similar our forefathers did.

Gun owners of America are doing this is response, we must be doing similar right. I mean we
have great chants No Compromise, Not on My Watch.....and we get sh*t done ??
We scream out 2nd Amendment rights and pry that gun from your cold dead hands. And then go on and write mean a mean letter to the stores?? that will tell em! And write more to legislators. And have a Rally??... wait what ? We all join up where you stand in the cold and talk to ummm other gun owners? A rally isn't gonna change anyone's mind.

BUT WAIT WAIT.....THE FIGHT IS NOT OVER WE HAVE OUR SECRET WEAPON.
So all is not lost right? You get the huge rebel rousing Lobbyist here in Oregon and Washington.,
Those guys mean business right? I can recall the last ten years OFF telling you to
" get out" and.............write a mean letter to your representatives ??? Huh?

Everyone in every gun group on the west coast is passive when compared to the opposition, we are throwing soft pillows and exspecting change. There is no leadership at all, lobbyist are clueless and have been a long time to our struggles here. I recall in the last year I would get nailed for talking to the opposition because some thought that doing so was compromising. I have news for my fellow gun owners, you may have served, you may be an Leo, you may be one tough SOB, and write some mean letters....... your past matters not, if the only time you stand for your rights now is to turn on the computer to type your ultimatum to stores and politicians.

This is what should be said at Rallys, why are you even bothering to show up to those and write letters if that is all you are doing?
But sure what do I know? Lets just let the opposition make all the choices for us as they are doing such a great job of it right?

These laws getting past is what we deserve, we never fight for our rights.... we just talk about it and deep in our heads have some delusion that the Antis will rise up like some zombie movie and you will rise up and silence the threat........I have news for you they did rise up and we stood and watched and are still watching. We don't deserve to have a 2nd Amendment right, our forefathers gave it all. And we show respect by writing letters.

May God have mercy on your mouse and keyboard that it will go to task in this fight, and may your pens be full of ink and your paper never run out. Thats todays Passive Patriot..o_O
Nothing and Nobody said YOU can't get started doing any and/or all those things. I know I didn't.

Nothing and Nobody said YOU can't get started doing any and/or all those things. I know I didn't.

Actually I am doing those things...........and wondering why everyone else is standing on the sidelines looking like deer in the headlights. Like no one ever fought for their freedom and liberty? Must be a new concept to many of you then.
The YOU that YOU must be referring to was a reflection ..... back to your normally scheduled programming.

This is all true, and I just think................what if our forefathers did as we are doing
They would not have had this problem, the grave diggers would have their work cut out for them.
In my humble opinion, we are fighting a losing battle but ultimately truth and justice will prevail. There's actually a book about it.

Dig deep, men. No quit, never surrender.

Edit: to your point DH, you could always run for public office.

They would not have had this problem, the grave diggers would have their work cut out for them.
In my humble opinion, we are fighting a losing battle but ultimately truth and justice will prevail. There's actually a book about it.
Dig deep, men. No quit, never surrender.

Edit: to your point DH, you could always run for public office.

You know what though, it was not that long ago the Antis, thought this was a losing battle.
Then men they wrote a paper about it............ Called the Second Amendment.
If one sits and waits for what they view as the inevitable that's not fighting, umm thats sitting as
a by stander waiting, then surely we will be digging...........our own graves.
Running for public office, no thanks....... I have seen the games Lobbyist and Politicians play they are deep in bed with each other each as crooked as the next and by the looks of how things are here in this state no one in this state wants nor understands what a patriot is... nope I am already hard at work but hey thanks for thinking of me . ;)

Actually I am doing those things...........and wondering why everyone else is standing on the sidelines looking like deer in the headlights.
Maybe because the 'deer in the headlights' need some kind of direction or education in what you are 'doing'. If you believe you have a format perhaps some 'instructional material' would be in order. Ever thought of producing something like this and offering it out? Just a thought.

What do you propose, @DuneHopper ?

Its already being done, I have been pretty clear in this forum for a long time. Figure people can be angry
or they can act. Tried the angry way never worked just bought more antacid. Tried convincing many who are thinking the lobbying is the way to go and stock up the ammo and wait for Armageddon. Problem is why we sit and wait our children are losing a way of life and at this rate in one life time firearms will be abolished. All I can say if the firearms leaders at these sites will choose at some point to bring members on board or they will stay on the track they are on. I changed 3.5 million persons lives and they never even knew it. Thats how its done, I find it odd people believe only globalist hold those cards interesting concept but wrong. And as Forrest Gump says thats all I have to say about that.

Maybe because the 'deer in the headlights' need some kind of direction or education in what you are 'doing'. If you believe you have a format perhaps some 'instructional material' would be in order. Ever thought of producing something like this and offering it out? Just a thought.
I wish I could do something as simple as that, even tried a small taste but many groups like this are just too deeply rooted in lobby traditions and thats ok too. Free country to do as we please. But I hate talking in riddles annoys the hell outta me, so I learned just not to bring up topics like this too often but I do time to time and see if there has been any growth, I figure maybe after a full ban on Semi-auto's then people will wake up and see that the lobbies are powerless and putting politicians they thought would solve there problems didnt.

I don't follow, was there something in your last post related to what I asked?
Being sincere.

Please share your ideas, I'm all ears!

DH, this isn't meant to call you out. I realize you don't care for me much and that's ok. But you make lots of threads with the same general message and now you're saying we all don't really do anything to help support the 2A and stop new laws? Well what should we all do? Quit our jobs, leave our families and spend every waking minute protesting on the steps of our capitol buildings? I write my legislators on EVERY new proposed bill and also talk to everyone I know to encourage them to get involved. I've even written the legislators in WA because they are passing laws that could easily filter down here. But TBH I don't get why you feel the need to let us all know that "we" aren't doing enough. I've never seen you propose a plan that we as working men and women could try and follow. So, and yes I HAVE asked this before....

What's your point? Just to insult everyone here?

Last Edited:
17884447_988018221328972_1268255284365216777_n.jpg

As I said in a previous post (and firmly believe) until the antis are faced with an equally devastating loss as WE are (with any potentially passing gun laws) I do not see much changing - but I am 'all ears' to any viable suggestions to overcome this.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top