JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Photo taken January 1968 at the base of Black Virgin Mountain, Vietnam. Gen Westmoreland wrote about the mountain in his autobiography. The U.S. never controlled it during the entire war. We were digging bunkers at the base of it (you can see the beginning of the slope in the photo), which was great as far as we were concerned. Hot chow and no humpin the boonies. Just the occasional incoming mortar rounds. The white cloth at the base of it had the 4 names of those of us who were on that position. Two days later two of those names would be dead and two of us were wounded.
View attachment 468457

All gave some, some gave all. SALUTE!!!:s0042:

My latest t-shirt. 20180722_115036.jpg

One of the things I love about my better half is that we can have engaging conversations about history for hours. (Well, until we reproduced, but that is another matter.) We, naturally often focused on our nation's early history, the men and women who forged this nation, the philosophical underpinnings of our founding documents, etc. One of my reoccurring musings is, though our founders were men of unrivaled genius, there is no way they'd have known just how far this wild experiment in liberty would take humanity ...

main-qimg-7de0d7ebba6676b91b91c094e07a39ec-c.jpg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top