JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had an idea the other day to start a new thread. This thread will be for "any" picture showing our nation's colors. But NO MEMES! Just pictures of the flag itself. A really cool red/white and blue paint job on a car, bike, plane, mural on a building. What ever. If it shows the colors, post it! Let's be tasteful and not post any full on nudity. This is a family channel...lol. Let's see some col pics!

upload_2018-6-2_9-24-57.jpeg
upload_2018-6-2_9-25-34.jpeg

upload_2018-6-2_9-27-29.jpeg
upload_2018-6-2_9-27-57.jpeg
upload_2018-6-2_9-29-14.jpeg

"NO MEMES"................................................................................................
was that not clear enough? It happened on the very first post!

Hmmmmm well I have a few pictures of flags some good some not so good will go through my gallery and see what I can come up with .
From traveling the west side of the U.S.

From the Bicentennial through 2003, "Frosty Acres" adjacent to US101 in Marin County had a wonderful paint job...
2002-4-3.jpg

2002-4-1.jpg

The graffiti didn't show up until late in that period. The third side seen from the freeway was similar to the first but inverted: a view of a sunset or sunrise with the flag being in the sky above it. *Excellent* murals!

258c9728d5bb2be87b99f3c497d4089f.jpg

^. After the American liberation of Dachau Concentration Camp. What a good thing it is that our nation helped put an end to that horror.

Parenthetically, a kindly old gentleman who took his grandson and said's wacky pally (yours-truly) hunting, fishing, and clamming was there. He talked about his war years to some extent, but that particular chapter wasn't something he went into any detail, and, in fact, we learned about said from the grandma.

So from that to this a guy that was 90 something years old went back to school and some dumb as kid ask him why he didn't go to school and finish school when he was younger .he just said OH BECAUSE I WAS IN FRANCE FIGHTING THE GERMAN ARMY .
ANY OTHER STUPID QUESTION

So where are the red/white and blue pics?

Very bummed guys. This is exactly why I tend to hesitate starting a thread because people can not either follow the rules or jack the thread in some other direction. Go to Facebook if you want to be a troll. Show some respect here at least. If there is any confusion, go back to the start and reread the rules. Thank you.

Very bummed guys. This is exactly why I tend to hesitate starting a thread because people can not either follow the rules or jack the thread in some other direction. Go to Facebook if you want to be a troll. Show some respect here at least. If there is any confusion, go back to the start and reread the rules. Thank you.
I would not say this thread is jacked or dead yet this happens with ALMOST EVERY THREAD .the first 5 or even 10 post are just the beginning

This is why we can't have nice things;)

All of these pics were taken by me at some point...

A piece of the debris found from the Challenger Shuttle disaster. On display at Kennedy Space Center.
20160526_160529.jpg

Red, White and Blue Pancakes on July 4th
20170704_105817.jpg

St. Paul Rodeo, also July 4th
20170704_193403.jpg

Old Glory on the beach, this Memorial Day
20180528_152547.jpg

Vehicle Assembly Building(VAB) Cape Canaveral, FL. The flag is SO big a school bus can drive up a stripe
20160526_121403.jpg

Old Glory and a Bald Eagle
20151023_153238.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show