JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LByguID.jpg

American flag at the Casablanca Conference.

3EbmpA4.png

The USS Liscome Bay flying the flag. My mother's uncle (so my great uncle) served aboard her. When the ship was torpedoed he perished along with many others. He was a month shy of his 24th birthday. My mother still has his Purple Heart, World War II Victory Medal, and various papers.

It's the internet two things are gaurenteed:
1. Memes
2. Someones getting butthurt

Sorry!

READ THE THREAD RULES OR DO NOT PLAY IN MY SAND BOX! Memes are only gaurenteed "IF" the rules do not state otherwise. What happens when you go to court and try and change the rules of the court. It does not work that way. It's so simple you guys. How hard is it to follow the original poster's rules?

Very bummed guys. This is exactly why I tend to hesitate starting a thread because people can not either follow the rules or jack the thread in some other direction. Go to Facebook if you want to be a troll. Show some respect here at least. If there is any confusion, go back to the start and reread the rules. Thank you.

Apologies, I did not expect that beautiful women properly covered in patriotic red white and blue swimwear or mimes about the American flag and sacrifices by our military would be offensive on a gun form. Since you're the OP I removed them and moved them to my thread smiles.

2FA20121-4ED0-4494-AFC5-6B9BF6E26374.jpeg
my son last year(he just turned 3 in this pic...hes 4 1/2 now) before we finally cut his baby hair.:D F123FC24-8490-485B-AF59-C475C4D31B41.jpeg
lol this was at the keizer fire dept. pancake breakfast. LOL
79542775-977F-4611-88E2-AE9D3EB60ED8.jpeg
a friends shop 8BD24820-48AF-47B0-953A-11DA44CAFC1D.jpeg 1D9F04FA-7279-4236-BF44-596E287F8DC7.jpeg
deer hunting camp

Last Edited:
Apologies, I did not expect that beautiful women properly covered in patriotic red white and blue swimwear or mimes about the American flag and sacrifices by our military would be offensive on a gun form. Since you're the OP I removed them and moved them to my thread smiles.

The women in bikini's are fine no nudity everything was covered. I specifically asked that no MEMES were added to this thread. Why is that so hard to understand?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top