JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That won't happen. Dana will get a hand-picked opponent for Conor's return. Like they did with Cowboy Cerrone.

Islam at 155 and Khamzat at 170 pretty much means that Conor's title asperations are delusional at this point. Dana is greedy though and knows Conor will pull in big PPV $$ so the UFC isn't done with him yet. The short shelf life of most UFC fighters ..........

I don't really have a great feeling about Saturday because work has been busy and not enough research done. If I see something good I will post it here. After my first 100% winning night last Saturday + the tax bs I'm really gun shy.

Here is what Draftkings has posted for ML bets --

Capture.JPG

These guys have been really good with their 3-part parlays. One of my winners last week. For 4/9, odds will become less favorable as we get closer to fight day.

Capture.JPG

Last Edited:
Since I am gun shy about losses I parlayed Khamzat and Alex together. 99% convinced both will win. Even though Petr Yan is amazing I'd only give him 79% so he had to go.

That is very true, however I'd say he was a 20% chance of winning and that is too much for a parlay. Watch current videos and Sterling looks more ready now than he did for their first meeting. Petr should walk out to Nazareth - Expect No Mercy.

The first Yan-Sterling fight wasn't the total domination of Sterling that people seem to believe it was. Did I believe Yan will get it done - yes. However the odds are too wide in Yan's favor to bet on him as a single or add him to a parlay. Sterling looks like he is pushing himself hard for this fight ........... might be doing picograms like Jon Jones.

Good venue - all three major restaurant/Sports Bars there will be showing 4/9 fights; Main card starts at 7pm The massive TV scene at the Stadium bar is the best I've ever seen. They require a $50 table (2) minimum which will be exceeded in three hours no problem.

Man it's nice to see this thread! Im a big MMA fan, we get all the PPV's, although alot have been sh!t lately. This card is pretty stacked up top, lower card....meh. Anyhoo, Yans gonna stomp the tar outta Sterling. Sterlings gonna jump out with TD attempts, burn his bubblegum out an be starched in the 3rd. Thats the fight Ive been waitin for. I'd like to see the Zombie finish Volk, but see the main card goin to an uneventful decision in Volk's favor. Khamzat's been basically fightin slugs an I think burns is gonna take this by TKO in the 2nd.

Welcome TaylorMade!

I'm betting big that you are mistaken about Khamzat. The guy has been hit four times in four fights. Gilbert will use his takedown game and will get caught. Not just a hype train. If Burns makes it out of Round 1 I'll be surprised. The MMA community has been aware of him since 2017. After Saturday, Usman's hand injury will be an 18-month affair.

As for Sterling will most likely lose. His strategy was to pack on muscles the last year and come out aggressive. Problem is, muscles mess up cardio and Yan is a cardio machine. I see Yan winning rounds 3-5 or a finish (no bet).

Volk will win. 20-1 won't be broken by Zombie. Volk has wrecked opponents that have in turn wrecked Zombie.

Can't wait either - really good entertainment regardless of who wins!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top