JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
its just awfully fitting that even back then, the govt sees people excercising their rights exactly what the 1st and 2nd was written for and then makes a law to restrict it once they feel just the slightest bit of heat.

:mad:

Excellent video - Thanks for sharing @v0lcom13sn0w

I agree with others that the Government is terrified of citizens exercising their rights.
I also found it interesting that the news reporters actually interviewed people and let them respond in complete sentences, not just sound bytes.

Gun control has been typically motivated by racism and other stereotype-based discrimination paradigms (Don't want those recent immigrants to be carrying guns, now do we?).
People are most aware of the necessity for SD/HD when it looks like "publick order" may not be a given at some point in the future.
"They" are doing their best to foment this perception.

In the finest Alinskyite tradition of using the enemy's actions against them we should take advantage of this crisis to further enlighten the newly "2A Woke" people who experience cognitive dissonance when the people who run things and their Agitprop Support Staff (i.e. the Legacy Media) tell them that
* You don't need a gun because the police can protect you.
* The police should be "defunded" (whatever that means) and replaced by social workers or Antifa.
* The police are racist sociopaths who will kill you for any or no reason.
* Destroying property isn't really violence (especially if there is some insurance coverage), and if the relevant authorities (e.g. Big City Mayors) withhold police protection you're on your own. It has been observed that many BCMs think that paroxysms of riot, arson, and looting are legitimate expressions of real grievances and the mobs must given room to vent. And besides, it's covered by insurance isn't it?
* The lack of community infrastructure (businesses, markets, etc.) resulting from the destruction will be used to demonstrate the reality of institutional racism, and thus the necessity of more meddling by .gov. The higher insurance rates must be a manifestation of institutional racism at the highest levels of the Insurance Industry. It's a travesty that people can't buy fresh produce at the torched and looted stores that won't be replaced. How are they going to acquire the fresh wholesome produce that Michelle Obama so passionately advocates?
* You don't need a gun.

They realize that
Somebody is engaging in intellectual dishonesty. They have been lied to.
For the 1st time, they realize that THEY DO NEED A GUN!!

The Newly Enlightened are especially precious and we have to make them especially welcome.

Last Edited:
The PTB are scared, just look at how they handle the recent protests!
Draconian much:eek:
As always Colion does a fantastic job, but I fear he is only dancing around the truth, something even he wouldn't dare speak out on!

An excellent video. While there is a lot of 'history' not covered about events in the bay area, there was a definite desire to suppress guns in the black community. Government (really those in power) fear of its 'citizens' has been a reality since medieval times. It was and is all about control. There are so many examples out there and many of those have been recorded of course by the 'victors'!

Under what circumstances did Colion (and Dana Loesch) separate from the NRA? Wiki doesn't say anything about it under his listing, and this is all I found under Dana's:

"In June 2019, the NRA cut ties with Ackerman McQueen, the advertising agency responsible for the production of NRA TV.[59] Loesch subsequently lost her role as a paid spokesperson for the NRA."

Under what circumstances did Colion (and Dana Loesch) separate from the NRA? Wiki doesn't say anything about it under his listing, and this is all I found under Dana's:

"In June 2019, the NRA cut ties with Ackerman McQueen, the advertising agency responsible for the production of NRA TV.[59] Loesch subsequently lost her role as a paid spokesperson for the NRA."
im not sure

Excellent video - Thanks for sharing @v0lcom13sn0w

I agree with others that the Government is terrified of citizens exercising their rights.
I also found it interesting that the news reporters actually interviewed people and let them respond in complete sentences, not just sound bytes.
The government should fear us with our rights, we are the majority.

He mentions it at the start of the most recent Joe Rogan podcast. He basically said there was a falling out between the NRA and I think their production company, or something to that effect. Colion said he was just a casualty of that falling out and said he had no bad blood towards the NRA.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top