JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I suppose if you believe that laws limiting what we can own..whether or not we can carry them..who we can sell them to..etc. are 100% constitutional..then you would be correct.. However..I've only read the original version of the Constitution..and the additional volumes of writings by the founding fathers who authored it..and in my "ignorance" I assumed that "Shall not be infringed" meant just that.. But..hey..what do I know?

well, that's an ignorant thing to say... i'm wondering if you are mad at the government, why you would throw aspersions toward agents? Unless you knew this guy:huh::huh::huh::huh:

After watching this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0Byq5Qis I don't see how anyone that believes in the 2nd amendment couldn't be just a little pissed when they start regulating. I don't think it was meant as an attack on all gov't officials, just the one's that try to take away what our founding fathers signed into constitution.

After watching this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0Byq5Qis I don't see how anyone that believes in the 2nd amendment couldn't be just a little pissed when they start regulating. I don't think it was meant as an attack on all gov't officials, just the one's that try to take away what our founding fathers signed into constitution.

Well, actually it WAS an "attack" on "gov't officials." By the way, since I lived less than a mile from Lubys in Killeen at the time, I have a little knowledge on what happened. For those of you who think police are here to "walk all over people's constitutional rights for a living" and "corrupt" I met the COP who ran from the motel next to Luby's INTO the resturant and stopped that guy.

He didn't have to, he wasn't ordered to and he was no "corrupt" government official who was 'walking over people's rights for a living.' He was an officer who had no more than a handgun and desire to stop this killer. That guy was just lucky he took his own life before being taken by officers.

The record is getting a little old as I hear the same ol' thing about corrupt and immoral cops and agents. :confused:If you can do better, try doing it yourself. If you can't or won't- you get what you deserve.

BTW, that video said nothing about agents or cops... lets not deflect the problem onto cops and agents where it doesn't belong.

Please pardon the blunt commentary. I very much appreciate your conversation.

Another addition,
those Russian cold weather camouflage jackets, lined with fur.

20050308-russian-army.jpg

Anything the germans wore in ww2. SS uniforms come to mind.
uniform-ss_officers.gif
ss_officers2.gif

I actually find the Brownshirts one of the most frightening, simply because it was a faceless mass that was absolutely brutal.

Matt

Regardomg Heinrich Himmler, he's not intimidating to the slightest in my mind because he just doesn't have the look. It's what his intentions were and his uniform that were intimidating.

Not all Gov. officials and men & women who wear the uniform agree with what is going with the 2nd amendment.

I don't have pictures, but I trust you have the vision that I do. Some simple examples are found right here in Tigard. Locally swat teams, plastic shields in front of all black with heavy boots, all black squad cars with matching uniforms, or the original street model "Ninja Turtles" are each meant to intimidate, elicit or educe fear, inaction, and cowering. Actions too on a local level are meant to intimidate. The matching picture in my mind is of Peron's Argentina, Pinochet's Chile, Negroponte's Panama (or was he from Columbia) , and others. "The Look" is for affect.

My resistance to this intimidation brings my obstinately noncooperation. I have a Bill of Right left. And, I resist.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top