JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's fun is the Manchu 100

100 mile road march in 4 days. Good thing we did monthly 12 mile road marches with a standard of less than 3 hours every month whle in the 82nd. Being a short guy I was usually running them, especially when I was an RTO. I was the Lt's adult supervision.

what equipment did you use as RTO?
As platoon commanders we carried our own radio - the Clansman PRC 351. What a POS!
Laughable by today's standards - it weighed 20 lbs with the 24V NiCad battery and had a range of 16 km - a little over 10 miles! Batteries lasted 12 hours if you were lucky and had to be recharged so we'd get them in resupply and have to carry 2 or 3 at a time - obviously I made my runner carry those!

We used PRC-119A's if I remember correctly. They were the 2nd gen SINGARS. The reason why I got stuck with it was because I fielded the 1st gen ones in Korea during Desert Shield while in the ALOC. We monitored traffic and took over for the TOC if it was hit. The SINGARS was 35 lbs and each battery was 5 lbs. My standard load was 6 batteries and the radio. I also fielded the first eletronic SOI's while I was in the 82nd. Don't hit that red ZERO key unless you really mean it or you're getting overrun!

Cause you thought only the Devil Dogs were fearless... this is what (some) do when they retire.

tb_Blackwater_450x300.jpg

U.S. Mercenary.

:s0155:

Hi:
Ok these are military uniforms with scary people in them.

This guy in front of me a Taco bell:)
36d814fa3te.jpg

This lady in the white house :(
3545.jpg

If this guy showed up at my front door with out knocking.
TimeMachineWarrior.jpg

Thanks
Scott Hannah

Yea, but if that last guy showed up, I'd be tempted to relieve him of his awesome gear

I'd be scared of the guy in the first pic, only after his vast supplies of food ran out, and he noticed my bag of McDonalds. I'd be terrified...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top