JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I love Clone builds... hard use, heavy duty, battle proven designed ARs made with the best parts the industry has to offer. The weapons they mimic have served our special forces well.. I've built, and helped friends source parts and build several SOPMODs, and various MK whatever's over the last few years.
The downside of any clone, be it a gun or sheep.... they are completely devoid of individuality. So instead of building a "clone correct" MK12 Mod0 or ModH.. I decided to mix it up and make a Mod of my own.
As we all know these parts are not cheap, and I'm on a very limited budget so I had to sell my Colt Commando upper, and trade away my original pre-Benchmade Killian K5 tactical hawk to get all the parts... and if my budget wasn't enough of a challenge, I was recently "hobbled" with badly broken left leg and a sprained right ankle. I did all the "leg work" and built it from my bed/bedside with my leg elivated as ordered. I have a vice mounted to a harbor freight grinder stand that was brought in for me to do the torquing... with 6-8 weeks of immobilization prescribed, it has been a great way to help pass time, and a much needed distraction from the pain.
There is still a little tweaking to be done... I like the ACOG a lot and I think an ARMS #19 mount would help pull it off, but a 1-4 scope with #22 rings might be a better option down the road... and I need to get an OPS12/AEM collar fitted to complete the aesthetic, but until I can afford an AEM5 I'll be running my SiCo Hybrid so I'm sticking with an ASR flash hider. The lower is also temporary... It's fine for now, but I'd like to have a EPL custom engraved and I'm patiently awaiting the SBA4... maybe SBR it eventually.
As it sits now it's of the most beautiful pieces of fire breathing art I've ever created. Only a few more weeks before I get to see how it shoots/images/smilies/icon_smile_wink.gif

I give you the Mark12 Mod Mini... or Minimark

****I took off the recce rail and citristripped the residual paint you see in the pics... looks much better now****
E14DFC8D-163A-4CA3-A140-9223FE47F3EA.jpeg 1E1FB5EC-02EA-4FDD-82CA-6E3EA59BABCE.jpeg 3ADF7C79-3311-41B5-B2F7-699358F7E539.jpeg E1E1B96F-0F01-4531-AB6E-BA9E0BD5CFDF.jpeg

This last Picture is my favorite...
Look at all the engineering that went into every part, and how they all fit together... all designed and created to give or troops the most effective means to reliably neutralize any threat they face....
Yet sitting here idle on a shelf, it's a beautiful sculpture of polymer, steel, carbon fiber, and aluminum.

83A1DD57-4C97-4A6E-8664-38F02BDF18D3.jpeg
BCM Upper
BCM BCG
BCM 11.5" barrel
ARMS #40L rear BUIS
PRI Gas Buster
PRI Recce rail
PRI GEN3 Handguard
PRI flip up FSB
SiCo ASR FH
SiCo Hybrid 46
Trijicon ACOG T31F-G
Aero Lower(for now)
KAK buffer tube
SBM4 brace(SBA4 when they are available;)
Colt H buffer
BCM grip
RediMag(because it was in the parts bin)
Tactical Link(because RediMag)
Cheap bipod(Harris incoming)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR