JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I long for the day people like Ralph Facatelli (sp) are faced with a life altering situation where the reality of their useful idiot agenda smacks them across the face. This county is so screwed when we no longer have to survive on a daily basis but rather have the luxury of sipping a 164.7 degree F Starbucks soy latte while dreaming of ways to screw...err, protect all of the mouth breathing useless eaters from themselves.

Thanks for looking out for us...Ralph.

ralphy.JPG

Yellow journalism, plain and simple. Must have been a slow news day so KIRO decided to rev people up over nothing. Disappointing, yes. Surprising......unfortunately not.

To me a gun trust is great for family members.

If say your wife uses your sbr to defend her life and you arent present, couldn't she be in big trouble?

I'm a little green on nfa laws.

Good to see local news in Seattle has not changed. 20 years ago in med school they did a story on some fellow med students, I did not participate since I dont trust the media. Sure enough they did some clever editing to make them look like jerks. I dont even remember what the story was about, just that they made my friends look really bad.

Feel free to complain but this is the MO for at least the last 20 years. I dont think they care that they are not real journalists who research stories

To me a gun trust is great for family members.
If say your wife uses your sbr to defend her life and you arent present, couldn't she be in big trouble?
I'm a little green on nfa laws.

Yes, they fail to say that a trust is still a giant pain in the butt. You still having to so a background check to get the gun. then do the NFA paperwork, pay $200 and wait 3-4 months. Plus if you want your family members to even be in the same house as your SBR, (unless it is in a safe) you have to pay for one of the higher end trusts which are going to run, what, $1000 dollars, to put their names on it?

So its not a loop hole, its a giant pain in the butt. Some politician decades ago thought you could hide a SBR in a overcoat or some garbage like that.

typical garbage reporting from garbage local news stations.

Kiro 7 is a particular kind of nasty when it comes to the media which is generally nasty to begin with. They are the most sensationalized drivel of the Seattle lot

Why did I fall for the click bate...
I knew what the article was going to be able but I did it anyway.

This isn't the first time Kiro has done this spin on stuff and we all know it won't be the last.
Funny thing is that if there is a rebuttal, it will not even be featured on their front page. Like all retractions it is hidden away where no one sees them.

Gresham had an ##### ### of a woman as their chief of police a few years back...

At any rate, this woman publicly stated that *civilians* within her sphere of influence should not be allowed to own NFA items, and because of this she would not do the CLEO sign off.

She was a perfect example of why one would go the way of a RLT. In this case a Trust is a loophole because it allows *civilians* the opportunity to bypass the personal, emotional opinion of a ############ political hack.

To her credit she was really great with the DARE program and my kids liked it when she came to the school. But, my dad worked with her and there was always a problem when she got calls in that she needed backup for the most trivial situations due to her obesity.

Never understood why chicks that dig chicks go for the big uns all to often. :D

I think she's had some work done, like (gastric bypass or something). She's dropped a ton (no pun.. Well yeah, it's intended), has grown her hair (long and grey now), and looks a bit more feminine.

You can bet she did that to broaden her appeal to voters when she ran for Oregon congress. Lessons learned from when she lost her bid for a Mult. Co. seat.

She is a calculating specimen. o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads