JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Even if they find a big magnet and scoop up all of the guns, there will be gasoline and road flares, rental vehicles on sidewalks, chainsaw jugglers, etc. Their work to eventually ban everything and control everyone's thoughts will b endless.

Personally, if I was planning to do dirt with a weapon (whether I built it not), I'd make sure the F'er worked.

Let see, how many times have you heard of bad guy's weapons malfunctioning? A lot.

I think a lot of them get stressed out during the commission of the crime they really didnt think out all that well. The start limp wristing and doing dumb stuff like firing from the hip or with the gun held loosely. Takes a few seconds or minutes for reality to kick in and then they realize murdering people is not like Call of Duty or GTA at all. People getting murdered scream , cry and bleed and occasionally people shoot back. Hard to keep a train of though in those circumstances.

I think what they are trying to get at and are too ignorant to understand, the man most likely bought a piece of lower not drilled and hence its not a loop hole its a gun part only and someone with knowledge would have to build that lower from a piece of mental lower. Granted underground criminals could buy solid lowers and put one together, but many many people know how to build lowers I actually know someone that is doing this but they are not blanks.
This amounts to the same as building a car with car parts found on the street and then getting into an accident because it was not a real car so they should close that loop hole.

You can own and buy a no drilled blank, however once it becomes a firearm there are steps that are required by law, hence who built this didnt obey the law hence no loop hole, just criminals doing what they do ........by pass the laws.

So many idiots there is simply not enough time to read all this bubbleguming bullbubblegum thats throw out here every day.

Last Edited:
another example of fake news. There is no "loophole" allowing people to assemble a gun.

he bought the serialized part illegally. If it was an 80% "frame" then it was illegal for him to posses it once he drilled the first hole even part way. Its also illegal for him to own any ammo if I recall

another example of fake news. There is no "loophole" allowing people to assemble a gun.

he bought the serialized part illegally. If it was an 80% "frame" then it was illegal for him to posses it once he drilled the first hole even part way. Its also illegal for him to own any ammo if I recall

Defininition of loophole:
1: a small opening through which small arms may be fired: a similar opening to admit light and air or to permit observation
2: a means of escape; especially : an ambiguity or omission in the text through which the intent of a statute, contract, or obligation may be evaded

They sure like to twist it around though. What do you expect from a batch of idiots that can not comprehend something as simple and straight-forward as "shall not be infringed"?

I think what they are trying to get at and are too ignorant to understand, the man most likely bought a piece of lower not drilled and hence its not a loop hole its a gun part only and someone with knowledge would have to build that lower from a piece of mental lower. Granted underground criminals could buy solid lowers and put one together, but many many people know how to build lowers I actually know someone that is doing this but they are not blanks.
This amounts to the same as building a car with car parts found on the street and then getting into an accident because it was not a real car so they should close that loop hole.

You can own and buy a no drilled blank, however once it becomes a firearm there are steps that are required by law, hence who built this didnt obey the law hence no loop hole, just criminals doing what they do ........by pass the laws.

So many idiots there is simply not enough time to read all this bubbleguming bullbubblegum thats throw out here every day.

Those undrilled lowers are avalble for glocks ,1911s that is what he did not going through the dreadd loophole.

So in the article , it states that :
The lower was purchased from Washington state and the upper portions from Ebay...
Notice that it does not say that the lower came from a FFL dealer...just Washington state.

I just assembled a AR15 , the lower was purchased here , in Washington state ...through a FFL , required by law...

Now , with the guy in question , being a criminal and all...Doesn't anyone in the DA's office suppose that he obtained his lower illegally...by say a "straw" purchase...or maybe buying one without using a FFL , again illegally...?
Or maybe the BGC system itself is flawed...Maybe someone did not update or pass on records to keep the bad guy from legally buying a gun...

What I do know for sure is, that I legally purchased my lower and assembled a AR15 Carbine.
An act which thousands of folks do or have done...legally.

By using the term "loop hole" the DA is equating the actions of the law abiding with the actions of a criminal , which is insulting at best...And I for one am tired of being made into the bad guy , because of the actions of a criminal.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads