JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Joe - we need a 'virtual' or 'cloud' city, then badges!

from the story
a 2004 federal law that granted nationwide concealed-carry privileges to cops, trumping local gun restrictions. Because full-time officers and unpaid volunteers get the same privileges, hundreds of high-end bodyguards, gun-industry honchos, politically connected donors and celebrities are joining the rolls of police departments and sheriff's offices, sometimes in exchange for cash. These so-called badge factories are fueling a booming gray market.

This works both ways! I have had a CC permit good in most states since 2010, and while Oregon and Wa do not recognize it, most others do! I belong to my local county Sheriffs aux search and rescue and I am also a first responder and on the advisory board, so My carry permit is good all over the place, including California!:D
This is something folks should take advantage of, get involved in your community and you will have perks that go along with it!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top