JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just wanted to share something that happened to me. I was at JCGC to do a little target practice before work today. I finished my shooting and went into the restroom to wash up. While I was finishing up, my phone rang and I got distracted. I ended up leaving my wedding ring on the counter top in the restroom. I didn't notice it was gone until I got to work. At that point, I couldn't go back as I had people waiting on me. I called and left a message for the club, but since they're not there on site all the time, I knew I may not hear back for awhile.

Now I was a bit worried that it would be gone. But I also knew that the only folks in there were fellow gun folks. I've always believed the pro-gun folks to be good people. That put me more at ease than if I'd left my ring in a Fred Meyer restroom.

A few hours later, I got a chance to go back and look for it. To my great relief, the ring was right there - someone had taped it to the towel dispenser, no doubt in the hope that the owner would return to claim it.

I've got to say, I really appreciate the person that did that for me. It just reminds me that the gun folks are good folks. Too bad the anti-gun groups can't see us that way.

So, to whoever did that at JCGC this morning, thank you! It is greatly appreciated.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top