JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just wanted to share something that happened to me. I was at JCGC to do a little target practice before work today. I finished my shooting and went into the restroom to wash up. While I was finishing up, my phone rang and I got distracted. I ended up leaving my wedding ring on the counter top in the restroom. I didn't notice it was gone until I got to work. At that point, I couldn't go back as I had people waiting on me. I called and left a message for the club, but since they're not there on site all the time, I knew I may not hear back for awhile.

Now I was a bit worried that it would be gone. But I also knew that the only folks in there were fellow gun folks. I've always believed the pro-gun folks to be good people. That put me more at ease than if I'd left my ring in a Fred Meyer restroom.

A few hours later, I got a chance to go back and look for it. To my great relief, the ring was right there - someone had taped it to the towel dispenser, no doubt in the hope that the owner would return to claim it.

I've got to say, I really appreciate the person that did that for me. It just reminds me that the gun folks are good folks. Too bad the anti-gun groups can't see us that way.

So, to whoever did that at JCGC this morning, thank you! It is greatly appreciated.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top