JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Maybe it is time we bring back a little old world justice to the dirt bags of society. Ammo is cheaper than drugs and readily available but then I am a cold hearted B****** (person) per my wife.

Wasn't UT the last state to use a Firing squad? Back in the 70s - Short of searching for it. I think WA hung a guy in the 80s. It was the prisoners choice.

How many people does UT have lined up to kill, anyway?

Wasn't UT the last state to use a Firing squad? Back in the 70s - Short of searching for it. I think WA hung a guy in the 80s. It was the prisoners choice.

Not enough! Why should the taxpayer have to support these slime buckets for life? Do em' and be done with it!

if you read the article it say flat out ... Utah's last execution was by a firing squad in 2010,

says a firing squad is not a foolproof execution method because the inmate could move or shooters could miss the heart, causing a slower, more painful death.

BOO FLIPPING HOO then bring back the h1cdT6z.gif

says a firing squad is not a foolproof execution method because the inmate could move or shooters could miss the heart, causing a slower, more painful death.

BOO FLIPPING HOO then bring back the View attachment 218571

So we can take most of the 1st from them, all of the 2nd, most of the 4th, take away voting rights, take away personal freedom after debt paid.

But God forbid we take away their right against cruel and unusual punishment.

if you read the article it say flat out ... Utah's last execution was by a firing squad in 2010,

BOO FLIPPING HOO then bring back the View attachment 218571
If you have to go, this would be the best way IMO.

I don't know about their plan...
If they can create a national shortage of drugs for executions while only managing to perform a handful of executions a year...let's hope they don't pick a popular caliber...
...We don't want any more ammo shortages!

Has anyone considered a handful of sleeping pills, then lock them in a garage with the prison bus running? If a shortage of sleeping pills results...go to plan "B" replace the pills with a large wooden mallet to the cranium (a la Bugs Bunny).

Last Edited:
On a serious note, I'd say the firing squad is more then plenty humane, efficient and fast, even if a follow up shot should be required, yet a whole lot cheaper then providing 3 meals and a cot in the long term with mine and your tax money.

Who gives a ship if they suffer. I bet their victims died painlessly and humainly.
Why not do away with them the way they did their victim.

Beat me to it no regerts.

What is the big deal . . . Injections are drugs . . .
Drugs are poison . . . Lead is poison . . .
SAME THING!!!

Sheldon
The problem with lethal injection is the carcass is no longer good for making soilent green snack chips.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads