JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
public executions. 'dead-man' walks up to roof of tallest building in state and family of victim's get to shove him off. we all get to be on the street watching him bounce.

cheaper than a rope or syringe of air.

Seems to me the cheapest route would be to go back to public stoning carried out by the victims family!, rocks are plentiful and free. Plus the thought of death by stoning might work as a deterrent?

I like how we sit around talking about how to kill people you guys make me sick.... Haha yeah right. F the cost I want to see a 50 bmg from 10 yards to the chest. Good by scum. I have other ideas for the dirt bags but its "unconstitutional" based on the supreme courts definition of the 8th

Last Edited:
Civilized society has a moral standard to make an execution as quick and painless as possible.

Do I agree with that? Not always. Most of the time I think that if you murdered somebody you should be executed in that same manner.

The problem isn't executing them in that way but the impact on the lives of the executioner.

Give them a good dose of potassium. That ends it.

Civilized society has a moral standard to make an execution as quick and painless as possible.

Do I agree with that? Not always. Most of the time I think that if you murdered somebody you should be executed in that same manner.

The problem isn't executing them in that way but the impact on the lives of the executioner.

Give them a good dose of potassium. That ends it.

I couldn't be the executioner, but you could find a sociopath or a person who is principled and deeply believes in the necessity for the greater good. You can justify your believes and methods if you truly feel it is right even if your wrong.

..... comes as states struggle to obtain lethal injection drugs amid a nationwide shortage.

Just what is this country coming to, when we have a shortage of lethal drugs??:(

This Obama-care thing again?.............:mad:

Hell, people are OD'ing all the time on Heroin............o_O

I could probably find some Heroin on the street corner of any large city.:D
...or maybe go to an actors home........:eek:

I'd pass it on to the executioners...:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:mad::(;):)

Seems to me the cheapest route would be to go back to public stoning carried out by the victims family!, rocks are plentiful and free. Plus the thought of death by stoning might work as a deterrent?

I agree with the Public Deterrent part...

Historically speaking, the Hebraic Law defined the size of the object to be thrown! I share this, ONLY to point out, they set the maxium sixe (as well as a minimum size) and I firmly believe, that they did Not allow Larger objects to be used, So That There Would Be A Period of TIME, Needed to die, not just one "Stone", but Many Stones...

Ruthless, YES. Deterrent YES!!!!!

And we really do not have as MUCH of a Deterrent Factor as I believe Is NEEDED!!!!

philip

Hell, people are OD'ing all the time on Heroin............o_O

IMHO, That would be way to Merciful... First, they would have "the Nod"' then really Fall Asleep....

Then they would forget to Breathe....

Way to Merciful... i just got done Watching "Hang them High" for the umpteenth time... Clint Eastwood... You watch the (fairly accurate) party feeling of the folks watching, selling Beer, etc... I do not think that is correct either...

It should be Somber... I would like to think, that at least Twenty Percent of the ~Receivers of the Rope~ would wet their Pants... Heck, force flush them with water to add weight as well....

Let the public see the event.... Live... No Protesting within Ten Miles...

Hang them High, the Thirteen Steps up to the drop zone... Let the folks see the legs twitching, I bet that the Crime Stats for Rape and Murder would fall like a Lead Ballon.

Recall, Chicago is in its First Year of Concealed Carry, and Murder Rates are Going DOWN!!!! Same thing

Deterrent SPEAKS.

philip

Another reason I don't support the death penalty.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...risoner-receives-1m-for-39-years-in-jail.html

Was sentenced to death penalty, only escaped due to a paperwork error.

One young kid said he did it. ", after a 12-year-old boy testified he saw the attack, court papers show."
Other witnesses had him no where near the crime scene. "Other witnesses confirmed the then-teenaged Mr Jackson was on a school bus at the time of the killing. "

"The boy, Eddie Vernon, recanted his testimony years later, and told authorities he had never actually witnessed the crime. There was no other evidence linking Mr Jackson to the killing."

I only support death for treason and assignation(attempt) on those positions named in the Constitution.

There are plenty of other crimes where it may be the deserved penalty. But, The police and prosecutors have made far, far too many mistakes. Over 400 innocents taken off death row. With 2 trials each and a team of "good guys", plus a defense team.

Even if I were to believe the prosecutors get it right, the only way a death sentence could be carried out is with overwhelming evidence - and no eye witness testimony and no confessions. They might have those last 2, but the beyond a reasonable doubt standard, would have to apply to all the evidence not including the last two.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top