JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I suspect most guys that give a hoot have been following all this just as much as I have. Those that don't give a hoot will give a holler when it catches them with no TP..:s0140::s0066::s0158:

Just consider how much of the "economy" is being propted-up by government programs...Quantitative Easing, Food Stamps, Housing, Legal Assistance, Planned Parenthood, Medical, Transportation (bus & rail), Phones, the new Internet Fee, the corporate tax breaks, Solindra.....

Remember the first farce of this administration....?

CASH FOR CLUNKERS

:s0140:

I'm a case in point
Assets have been pulled from "My fire" to service another fire because there is not enough money to fight both blazes at the same time

The municipalities "sell their souls" when they take Federal grants; the string attached is leaders agree to have their authority supplanted whenever the Feds say so. It's all in CFR 44.

The most-modern movie about the Titanic illustrated this very-well when they depicted the lower classes being locked in the decks below, to ensure the "upper" classes would have ample-access to the life-boats.

Bottom line, depending on the government (or anyone else) to make the decision(s) for the individual isn't the best Plan A.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews