JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Actually, the US approved (Secretary Clinton) coup-d'etat in Honduras, 2009, in which an elected President was over thrown because he sought to raise the minimum wage there (inconveniencing all the corporate sub-contractors - check your shirt labels), is what kicked off the latest mass immigration. In other words, USING the so-called Monroe Doctrine pushed people to migrate. As it has always done. Something blind US nationalists and racists never understand.

Racists?
I think your red skirt is showing

So, let me see if I get your commentt right MikeE;

the Monroe Doctrine allowed Sec Clinton to approve a coup-de' etat in Honduras in 2009, and that is what kicked off the current mass migration?

And someone who thinks that it was the abrupt halt to the Monroe Doctrine in 2013 is what caused the current mass migration, is a blind nationalist and a racist who will never understand?

Nothing like a good ad hominen attack to contribute to a discussion eh? How about flogging anyone who disagrees?

Perhaps all dissenters can somehow be tossed into a dungeon....oh wait, I know, burn them alive or drown them in a cage....then we could achieve a higher degree of group think.....:s0082:

OK, back to my original topic..... the current possible powder keg; I'd like to any the thoughts on the strategic implications for the US as a result of the situation in Central America.

Last Edited:
Honduras Coup initiated latest wave of Central American migration.
US creation of failed states in Guatemala and El Salvador resulted in years of mass migration.
US drugwar policies and NAFTA pushed out waves of people from Mexico.
US policy in Latin America traditionally justified under "Monroe Doctrine" - the original imperialist impulse in the early US history.
You can have a Republic or you can have an Empire, but you can't have both.

Logorrhea: pathologically excessive and often incoherent talkativeness or wordiness that is characteristic, especially of the manic phase of bipolar disorder.

Manic Phase: A hightened sense of self importance, exaggerated positive outlook, inflated self esteem......

Tangential: divergence from a previous course or line; erratic.

:s0067:

So Glenn Beck has some info for you..

Beck on Tuesday shared the "top ten cities" that he believes will "melt down when trouble comes."

"I want to give you the top ten or 15 cities that I think are going to melt down," he said on his radio program. "These are the cities that you do not want to live anywhere around as things get worse and worse."

"Number 15 is surprise, surprise, St. Louis," Began began. "Number 14 is Washington, D.C. Coming in at number 13 with a bullet is Las Vegas. Milwaukee is next, [then] Los Angeles, Boston, Detroit."

"Number seven is Columbus, Ohio. Number six, sorry to break it to you, St. Petersburg, Florida. Number five, Phoenix. Number four, Denver. Number three, Seattle. Number two, San Francisco."

And Beck said the "number one city in America to avoid like the plague" when trouble strikes is Portland, Oregon."

Interesting - I wonder how he came to that conclusion? The number of likely helpless hapless hippies that would be caught totally unprepared and unable to cope with the situation? The terrain? I can think of other cities I would want to avoid more than Portland, even though I try to avoid Portland proper whenever I can.

Interesting - I wonder how he came to that conclusion? The number of likely helpless hapless hippies that would be caught totally unprepared and unable to cope with the situation? The terrain? I can think of other cities I would want to avoid more than Portland, even though I try to avoid Portland proper whenever I can.
Beck was going by the least religious cities in the US
Portland is #1

So Glenn Beck has some info for you..

Beck on Tuesday shared the "top ten cities" that he believes will "melt down when trouble comes."

"I want to give you the top ten or 15 cities that I think are going to melt down," he said on his radio program. "These are the cities that you do not want to live anywhere around as things get worse and worse."

"Number 15 is surprise, surprise, St. Louis," Began began. "Number 14 is Washington, D.C. Coming in at number 13 with a bullet is Las Vegas. Milwaukee is next, [then] Los Angeles, Boston, Detroit."

"Number seven is Columbus, Ohio. Number six, sorry to break it to you, St. Petersburg, Florida. Number five, Phoenix. Number four, Denver. Number three, Seattle. Number two, San Francisco."

And Beck said the "number one city in America to avoid like the plague" when trouble strikes is Portland, Oregon."
Well I'd say he's smokin' something good if he think any city will melt down faster than Los Angeles or New York. And NY wasn't even on his list?

The graphic at the bottom of that article certainly gives you pause - we've got almost 30% of the world debt - the countries that own our debt have 1/10th of our debt - and yet those countries are teetering as well. It seems like just about every developed nation on the planet is having financial problems - the result of our "world economy" - but look at some of the small nations on there with tiny amounts of total world debt - Venezuela doesn't even have it's own place. Russia is at 1/2 of a percent. Greece is just under 3/4 of one percent... but all of these places are facing problems - and in the case of Greece and Venezuela, the writing is on the wall for civil wars and total collapse.

And here we're sitting fat dumb and relatively happy and we've got more debt than all of Europe combined. If the graphic is right we're at about 150% of our GDP - Japan is sitting in 2nd place in the world, at 19% but they're about 180% of their GDP - I think I'd be worried if I were in Japan too. I haven't been keeping up with Japan so much but it I had the impression they were on more solid economic footing than we are.

Our leader's plan seems to be to spend our way out of debt - or a more sinister view - they are purposely railroading us for some nefarious plan. One way - they're just idiots. The other they're evil. Perhaps they're evil idiots.

The graphic at the bottom of that article certainly gives you pause - we've got almost 30% of the world debt - the countries that own our debt have 1/10th of our debt - and yet those countries are teetering as well. It seems like just about every developed nation on the planet is having financial problems - the result of our "world economy" - but look at some of the small nations on there with tiny amounts of total world debt - Venezuela doesn't even have it's own place. Russia is at 1/2 of a percent. Greece is just under 3/4 of one percent... but all of these places are facing problems - and in the case of Greece and Venezuela, the writing is on the wall for civil wars and total collapse.

And here we're sitting fat dumb and relatively happy and we've got more debt than all of Europe combined. If the graphic is right we're at about 150% of our GDP - Japan is sitting in 2nd place in the world, at 19% but they're about 180% of their GDP - I think I'd be worried if I were in Japan too. I haven't been keeping up with Japan so much but it I had the impression they were on more solid economic footing than we are.

Our leader's plan seems to be to spend our way out of debt - or a more sinister view - they are purposely railroading us for some nefarious plan. One way - they're just idiots. The other they're evil. Perhaps they're evil idiots.

Globalization tied all the economies in the world together under the dollar. The criminals have robbed us blind and basically are tanking the world economy. Keep watching China and stand by for high winds and heavy seas.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top