JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
almost as if it was PLANNED that way
Political Celebrities' among the dead

BREAKING REPORTS: Mass Shooting In Charleston South Carolina – *Updates*…
Posted on June 17, 2015 by sundance

Sketchy details, but possibly 8 people deceased. In Charleston SC there is a MASSIVE response, including confirmation of FBI, to a mass casualty shooting event being described as taking place at Emanuel AME Church. Initial ground reports are the LEO response units are severely distressed at what has been found so far.

♦ State Senator and AME Church Reverend Clementa Pinckney, and his sister, are reported to be among the victims:

ame-church-3-state-senator-and-reverend-clementa-pickney.jpg

update-1.gif 11:30pm • Police are reporting the suspect worked at the church and opened fire during Wednesday Night Bible Study. Another LiveStream available HERE

Last Edited:
Shooting up a church? Thats some baaaad juju.
And for what, really?

Yet another weak psychopath harming soft targets.. Cant even man up and attack those that are ready for a fight. Typical spineless loser, even if it was a hate crime this is disgusting.

Happened before in CA in / Almost.
in 93 and 94.
The guy's in 94 even had a WW2 Heinkel as the getaway mobile at the airport.

Nosy fed's busted them on the way to tear the place up.

The AME "Church" is more racist than the KKK...............

Thanks for the links erunde,

This horrific event has the potential to explode into nation-wide unrest if they cannot find the perpetrator(s) quickly enough.

Phase II; the profiteers are already coming out of the woodwork.

Anyone else notice how much this kid looks like Adam Lanza of the Sandy Hook killings?
Looks doped up.
Like an already unhappy kid.. Given some pharmaceutical drugs..

I heard the story.. But I think this kid had always been "off".. A bowl haircut?! Who has one of those these days?
And for gods sake, why didnt he shave his head?! It was a dead giveaway!

The antis are going to have a field day with this..

"I never heard him say anything, but just he had that kind of Southern pride, I guess some would say. Strong conservative beliefs. He made a lot of racist jokes, but you don't really take them seriously like that. You don't really think of it like that."

Dad bought him a .45 for his 21st birthday and he had a "Confederate states of America" license plate holder on his car.

They are going to keep this one in the media cycle for a long time..

"I never heard him say anything, but just he had that kind of Southern pride, I guess some would say. Strong conservative beliefs. He made a lot of racist jokes, but you don't really take them seriously like that. You don't really think of it like that."

Dad bought him a .45 for his 21st birthday and he had a "Confederate states of America" license plate holder on his car.

They are going to keep this one in the media cycle for a long time..
It sure seems like this is their golden goose to demonize:
Conservatives
Racial or southern pride
Gifting firearms to immediate family members
Non PC jokes/speech..

Way to show concern for 9 Christians slaughtered at Bible study! Yeah the real issue here is about how people will bad- mouth confederates in the aftermath.

Way to show concern for 9 Christians slaughtered at Bible study! Yeah the real issue here is about how people will bad- mouth confederates in the aftermath.

Been watching on the news Christians being burned alive, beheaded and buried alive for a very long time and nothing done about it. The list of victims is too long to read. However you know what backlash this will bring here, even though 9 deaths is just a normal Saturday in Chicago.

Been watching on the news Christians being burned alive, beheaded and buried alive for a very long time and nothing done about it. The list of victims is too long to read. However you know what backlash this will bring here, even though 9 deaths is just a normal Saturday in Chicago.

Not getting the connection between deaths in Chicago and a murdered Pastor and congregants studying the Bible in North Carolina ...
I'm not a Christian yet, but I'm studying it more closely these days. Seems like their deaths were in keeping with their faith.

Not getting the connection between deaths in Chicago and a murdered Pastor and congregants studying the Bible in North Carolina ...
I'm not a Christian yet, but I'm studying it more closely these days. Seems like their deaths were in keeping with their faith.

People tend to focus like tunnel vision when this kind of tragedy happens. It's a much bigger picture than just nine people murdered, we have victims all over the nation. Last month 44 were murdered in Baltimore because government is out against the police. No telling how many were Christians but the fact is the country has turned to crap and it's all in the leadership.

People focus on this because it was an act of domestic terrorism, like Ft Hood, or Oklahoma City, the attack on the Holocaust Museum, Eric Rudolf. In fact this type of assault on historically black churches has a long precedent in this country.
That's how terrorism works, it focuses attention. Nothing wrong in acknowledging that and condemning it.
Just heard the church's former Pastor interviewed as he traveled back. He knew 7 of 9 victims, including the murdered Pastor. He said that it was a moment to come together as a family and that 'revenge is not ours'.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top