JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People focus on this because it was an act of domestic terrorism, like Ft Hood, or Oklahoma City, the attack on the Holocaust Museum, Eric Rudolf. In fact this type of assault on historically black churches has a long precedent in this country.
That's how terrorism works, it focuses attention. Nothing wrong in acknowledging that and condemning it.
Just heard the church's former Pastor interviewed as he traveled back. He knew 7 of 9 victims, including the murdered Pastor. He said that it was a moment to come together as a family and that 'revenge is not ours'.

Tunnel vision stops people from seeing the root causes of a tragedy and by not seeing them they can't be dealt with so they will be repeated. Society has developed into this madness, welcome to the world of the progressives.

Tunnel vision stops people from seeing the root causes of a tragedy and by not seeing them they can't be dealt with so they will be repeated. Society has developed into this madness, welcome to the world of the progressives.

PC won't allow discussions of the root cause so it will continue til the left wins...................pfffffftit

I understand what you mean MikeE,

But the thread topic is about the adverse reaction which may occur from this terrible event.

Your posts are tangential, but they are still somewhat relevant as the other posts regarding the primary issue; which is what the possible backlash may be, following this terrible event.

If discussing what the adverse reactions maybe following this terrible event seems insensitive to someone, they should feel welcomed to comment here, or perhaps start a new thread that may provide the opportunity for the forum members to express empathy, sympathy or abstain.

:)

It just confirms that people should work harder to be ready to defend themselves because society is going to go crazy. Hate to think everyone who goes to church now has to pack a gun...

The root cause of shooting up a Bible class - pray tell, WTF is it?

Used to be I would work to explain why society became evil but it's a lost cause because people won't educate themselves so they can see "what is different". If you are going to learn what is different then you need to do it on your own so you realize nobody is leading you to a conclusion, you found the truth for yourself. What's different?

It just confirms that people should work harder to be ready to defend themselves because society is going to go crazy. Hate to think everyone who goes to church now has to pack a gun...

The gun is only the tool, and can be used for good or evil. Most use it for good.

It is not that we have to, but with Islam and their history toward all things not Islamic and with the Mind warping drugs that are being fed to society by even our own government and medical system the prudent thing to do now is to carry the means of self defense. Not mandated but sure is prudent to do so.
The Islamics and the Left are anti Christian to a venomous level, and the extremists we also have on mind altering drugs, the choice is relatively easy to make for most.
I do know what you mean though and is a sad era in this nation.
PC has allowed 99% of it to come to fruition.. It will continue to do so until people realize that PC is the disease, the enabler and the carrier of the rest.

In 1950 74% of Americans were associated with a church today it's around 40%. This guy is mental, he was lost and instead of a positive influence he fell for the dark side went into heavy drug use. Why his dad gave him a gun in those circumstances......

According to a witness he "Reloaded 5 times" and stated that "You rape our women and are taking over the country, you all must go"
Sounds a bit contrived and wordy for a victim of a mass shooting to recall

In 1950 74% of Americans were associated with a church today it's around 40%. This guy is mental, he was lost and instead of a positive influence he fell for the dark side went into heavy drug use. Why his dad gave him a gun in those circumstances......

According to the CDC we have over 41,000 suicides a year in the greatest country in the world, what is it about our culture that drives people to madness?

It's sad that some refuse to give up old bigotry and raciest myths. It's even worse when someone with, apparently diminished mental capacity, takes that kind of garbage as truth and lets his mind run with it.

Keep reading, no telling what this is going to turn into. Cop is on trial there for murder of a black man, could be a perfect storm headed our way....

Not getting the connection between deaths in Chicago and a murdered Pastor and congregants studying the Bible in North Carolina ...

The media pays no attention to all the black on black crime that occurs in urban areas daily that results in more deaths every day than the 9 souls shot yesterday. That is the connection.

Seems like their deaths were in keeping with their faith.

Sir, with all due respect that is the biggest load of crap I have heard in a long time. Their deaths had NOTHING to do with their faith and everything to do with a whacked out pharma drugged nut case acting out a sick mind scenario. They were flat out murdered.

Being faithful and working on their faith had nothing to do with being murdered by a nut case. I do not attend church for various reasons, 2 of my sons and their spouses do weekly. Pretty much guarantee if this guy shows up to do harm at a Bible study or church service, my boys will do their best to arrange a meeting with Satan for that person to spend eternity. Then they will go have a couple of beers.

The application of a certain amount of logic to these situations is the best way to survive in this era of lawlessness; the threats may approach from obtuse angles.

I dont think this shooting was as much about white on black as it was about a drug-induced (groomed) sicko on innocent people. If the government-controlled media keeps stomping on the race button, there very-well may be a lot of nation-wide violence (and the devistating reactions); beyond the "onezees" and "twozees"..beyond Maryland and Missouri.

What I regret the most about wide-spread sect wars and race wars is how "carpet-bombing" or "clensing" can snowball. It wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination to think that a good number of people (Americans) actually/truly hope for a major civil disturbance.

I hope and pray the justice system will do their job to the letter of the law, and articulate the law well enough so that enough logic will be applied so we can focus our energy on recovery.

According to a witness he "Reloaded 5 times" and stated that "You rape our women and are taking over the country, you all must go"
Sounds a bit contrived and wordy for a victim of a mass shooting to recall
That struck me as well, not her recollection but his wordiness. If accurate, between his re-loading and crazed speech giving, it seems ample time existed for an armed parishioner to take him out before he killed all nine.
Gun free zones are shooting galleries of death. Crazed killers know that. Progressives refuse to admit it.

No way in the world to deny this was a racist terrorist attack. Why be an apologist? It doesn't mean all whites are racists, it means this guy was.
If I had said after the Ft Hood massacre that Hassan was just crazy and Christian on Christian crime dwarfed Muslim on Christian crime, I would have been howled down, and rightly so. A terrorist attack is about creating division. The perps are unbalanced and do not represent the greater demographic they come from, but that's beside the point.Terrorism is the action of extremist minorities.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top