JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Out this morning that the young man was on those drugs. (not recreational) SSRI

Given this is the survival forum, what are people going to do in a short - medium term situation where they cannot get their drugs? In many cases you cannot stock pile - it's the law.

Out this morning that the young man was on those drugs. (not recreational) SSRI

Given this is the survival forum, what are people going to do in a short - medium term situation where they cannot get their drugs? In many cases you cannot stock pile - it's the law.

Considering there are millions of people on these drugs if the system goes down lots of them will be killers as the drugs run out. Going to get interesting.o_O

An interesting problem, but it's not just drugs for treating mental illness. We have many more millions on drugs that improve the quality of life, or even sustain life. There could be many trying to obtain drugs for themselves, children, spouses or other loved ones.

Great point RicinOR,

The best format for day to day survival that I can come up (handle/accomplish) is a 2 dimentional format which incorporates some fundamentals used in "Non Attribution Warfare".

Watching for the obvious threats from the clock positions, and the Unlikely threats from obtuse angles.

Major Anti-Austerity marches occurring in Greece, UK, & I believe one Latin-American country.

Thousands and thousands of people demonstrating in favor of continued and/or more social welfare or other government programs.

A powerful force; another (the next) possible Powder-Keg?

Last Edited:
Major Anti-Austerity marches occurring in Greece, UK, & I believe one Latin-American country.

Thousands and thousands of people demonstrating in favor of continued and/or more social welfare or other government programs.

A powerful force; another (the next) possible Powder-Keg?

all part of the same world wide 'event' I'm afraid

If you have evidence that the AME church was involved in burning down LA, I'm sure the FBI would like to know. My google search came up with a few articles about an AME church providing sanctuary for people during the Rodney King riot:
<broken link removed>
So why lay down a line of b.s.?

Comments and interviews they gave about Rodney along with Jesse during the trial and afterwords Helped fan the flame's.

It's the main reason the guy's from 4th Reich targeted them.

If your not old enough to have seen it or been there as I was.
I doubt you understand race baiting and playing the victim.
These guy's are only in it for the money and they don't give a flying F about other black's.

I'm going to end my involvement in this thread.

I say good day......................

An interesting problem, but it's not just drugs for treating mental illness. We have many more millions on drugs that improve the quality of life, or even sustain life. There could be many trying to obtain drugs for themselves, children, spouses or other loved ones.
There is no more powerful force to reckoned with than a parent trying to feed or care for their sick or starving children. In that situation there are no friends or laws, except the law of survival.

Honduras or Guatemala?

The situations in Central America have alway been volitole, but have been worsening ever since Secretary Kerry shut-down the Monroe Doctrine.....you know, the statements Kerry made during the secret service obfuscating whore scandal.....

Nov 18, 2013; "The era of the Monroe Doctrine is Over".

The statement that I believe kicked-off the current influx of illegals into the US.

Last Edited:
Actually, the US approved (Secretary Clinton) coup-d'etat in Honduras, 2009, in which an elected President was over thrown because he sought to raise the minimum wage there (inconveniencing all the corporate sub-contractors - check your shirt labels), is what kicked off the latest mass immigration. In other words, USING the so-called Monroe Doctrine pushed people to migrate. As it has always done. Something blind US nationalists and racists never understand.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top