JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No I don't. I put in my vote and my candidate nearly never wins. Besides, they do what they want despite what their people want. The house of cards, game of thrones, whatever. They're nearly all lying scum.
Yes sir, but they are OUR lying scum and if paid off enough or given some form of graft, you will find that they do whatever is expected of them.

Agree, glad my kids were raised without a cellphone in their face like todays generation of kids. My grandkids have an uphill battle but as long as I'm alive, I'm going to teach them to be Americans not the pussies of today.
I am teaching my girls shooting, reloading, archery and swordsmanship. I raise warriors, not victims. I have even had to have the conversation with my 8 year old of why I carry a gun, and she was asking me the hard questions you would have to ask yourself about carrying a gun. She told me she didn't think she could shoot anybody, unless it was to protect her family. I told her, good.

Yes it is but I'm trying to make a point about having to pay fees to carry concealed. I'm a lot more comfortable carrying concealed and I suspect most folks

Actually, the Supreme Court of these United States has affirmed in Two decisions that the 2nd Amendment is a Constitutional Right. All Ten Amendments were included in the Constitution to protect individuals fro a central government overreach. Hope this helps.
What has SCOTUS and their opinion done for us? As far as I can see nothing. Talk to most gun owners and you can see why. They will tell you they do not believe 2A to be a right like the rest. So laws keep getting passed. SCOTUS so far seems fine with it.

Honestly, I don't know, I currently reside in both Or and Co, and can provide those answers easy enough! I'm sure King County didn't allow it, or has such restrictions as it has to be un loaded, can't have a standard high capacity magazine, can't have it with the gun, ECT ECT ECT!
WA is an open carry state, where you do not need a permit to open carry, however you do need a concealed pistol license to carry a loaded handgun in a vehicle, even if it's openly carried. I open carry often and I haven't been accosted by anyone so far and I'm in liberal ville aka King County. WA does not have any kind of "hi cap" mag ban either.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top