JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ah right, i should have specified deep south. Its funny how the south is separated into 3 or 4 distinctly different parts. Ive never been to the "lowcountry" or whatever they call that east cost side of the south so i cant compare to Charleston or savannah.

That said, Old Bay is gross. All hail Tony Chachere's.
I'm in South Carolina which is generally referred to as part of the Deep South. It isn't. The Carolinas have taken in so many refugees from PA , NJ and NY over the last 20-30 years it has completely changed the state. Georgia west to Arkansas sure. Whenever I feel like I live in the South I go to Tennessee to remind myself that nah, I don't.

I'm in South Carolina which is generally referred to as part of the Deep South. It isn't. The Carolinas have taken in so many refugees from PA , NJ and NY over the last 20-30 years it has completely changed the state. Georgia west to Arkansas sure. Whenever I feel like I live in the South I go to Tennessee to remind myself that nah, I don't.
Yeah its funny how some of those places drastically change but still hold onto their old identity (like nashville and its honkytonk) but then you visit one of the isolated parts and YOU get a culture shock when you realize what the "real south" is about.

Not too different from the "prepnecks" i grew up with in the urban capital of ms, some folks love to cling to an identity that just isnt theirs.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top