JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

1911 or Glock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both are great pistols. I think everyone should own a 1911 though.
Everyone?

Br_5UtwWXwPDF7tZOxJT2OmBlnt7NE3ZgvNBef1r3F1yg=s152.jpg 1658784187807.jpeg 1658784296870.jpeg

I don't mind if they own single shots if the feel so inclined to "Cobain" themselves, have at it. Its cruel world. I support abortion too, I don't like the idea of it, but I support liberty and ones right to choose what's best for ones owns self even if it's metamorphosis into flying spaghetti brains.
Just don't try and call it "violent crimes" and try to use it as statics to screw the rest of us. Living consciousness isn't for everyone. We shouldn't all be stuck with people in a situation where none of us want to be in it. Either get help - or "help yourself"

Let me make this clear, I'm not encouraging this. I don't condone it. But I truly feel sorry for those who feel stuck with no way out, or no real help. And pushing other people out and subjugating them isn't the answer either. They need to manage their problems one way or the other.

People just need options. Much like what gun is best for me?

Wife and I were camping with my buddy and his wife. My buddy and I were making fun of our mutual friend that carried an LCP in his pocket. His wife was pleased with how it concealed. I proceeded to whip out my Government 1911 that I had been carrying all day with a t-shirt and shorts. She was surprised by the size of my Government model and had no idea that I was packing that all day and she hadn't noticed.
Here is where the "is that a gun or are you happy to see me" comes in? :D

It's solved, there's a nonbinary option on the 4473.
That seems even more rediculous. Since it may be used as an identifier... some onlooker is supposed to know that gal in high heels or dude with the long beard is actually a "they/them"?

"Oh... sorry, I didn't notice your pee-pee in that dress. You're free to go." :s0140:

Wife and I were camping with my buddy and his wife. My buddy and I were making fun of our mutual friend that carried an LCP in his pocket. His wife was pleased with how it concealed. I proceeded to whip out my Government 1911 that I had been carrying all day with a t-shirt and shorts. She was surprised by the size of my Government model and had no idea that I was packing that all day and she hadn't noticed.
Here is where the "is that a gun or are you happy to see me" comes in? :D
Yep, she was liking the other Govt Model he was concealing.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top