JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tonight I installed the last (until the next upgrade) of the Rockler T Track system on my bench.
1605839284575.png

I bought some ¼" T Track bolts which fit perfectly through the base of the Inline Fabrication Ultra-Mount. I then use four Rockler screw down cam-locks on each corner, and everything is absolutely rock solid!

1605839501161.png

With the tracks in place, I can loosen the cam-locks and slide the press out of the way, or even remove it from the bench altogether. I'm also going to make mounting plates out of plywood so I can mount other tools to the track system as well. This system also leaves it wide open for adding a progressive press when the time comes!

That looks like a sweet system! How did you make the grooves for the track, and how is the track secured in the bench?

I carefully measured, then I clamped a long straight edge to the bench and ran my router with a ¾" straight bit set at 3/8" deep. I then gently tapped in the track with a wood block and hammer, and attached the tracks to the the table surface with bugle head machine screws all the way through. I used fender washers and lock nuts underneath. I did this because the table surface is made of two sheets of ¾" MDF glued together, and I didn't want any screws pulling out of that MDF when I apply force to the press handle.

Nice job with the T-track, thoughtfully engineering it into the reloading addiction is a plus, it will catch much spilled powder & primers.:D
Quite a few years ago when T-track became available to us minions, I built a dual station router table and used it. It was the best jig I made for WW projects, loved the router for many applications.;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top