JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tonight I installed the last (until the next upgrade) of the Rockler T Track system on my bench.
1605839284575.png

I bought some ¼" T Track bolts which fit perfectly through the base of the Inline Fabrication Ultra-Mount. I then use four Rockler screw down cam-locks on each corner, and everything is absolutely rock solid!

1605839501161.png

With the tracks in place, I can loosen the cam-locks and slide the press out of the way, or even remove it from the bench altogether. I'm also going to make mounting plates out of plywood so I can mount other tools to the track system as well. This system also leaves it wide open for adding a progressive press when the time comes!

That looks like a sweet system! How did you make the grooves for the track, and how is the track secured in the bench?

I carefully measured, then I clamped a long straight edge to the bench and ran my router with a ¾" straight bit set at 3/8" deep. I then gently tapped in the track with a wood block and hammer, and attached the tracks to the the table surface with bugle head machine screws all the way through. I used fender washers and lock nuts underneath. I did this because the table surface is made of two sheets of ¾" MDF glued together, and I didn't want any screws pulling out of that MDF when I apply force to the press handle.

Nice job with the T-track, thoughtfully engineering it into the reloading addiction is a plus, it will catch much spilled powder & primers.:D
Quite a few years ago when T-track became available to us minions, I built a dual station router table and used it. It was the best jig I made for WW projects, loved the router for many applications.;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top