JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've always enjoyed Chris Rock's take on anything ... the dude has no sacred cows, and he's no problem pointing out that non-whites are racist, too.

Amber Heard? Before the trial, I didn't even know I'd seen her in any movies.

Perhaps this is a strike back at the "me too" movement. And that'd be good.

Although, in all honesty, every time I've seen anything with Johnny Depp, I always wondered if the guy ever washed his hair. But, that's just nit-picking.

And, somehow, I still feel sorry for Will Smith, as he's always seemed like a likeable guy before -- don't remember ever seeing JPS in anything, but I've decided to hate her nonetheless.

I've always enjoyed Chris Rock's take on anything ... the dude has no sacred cows, and he's no problem pointing out that non-whites are racist, too.

Amber Heard? Before the trial, I didn't even know I'd seen her in any movies.

Perhaps this is a strike back at the "me too" movement. And that'd be good.

Although, in all honesty, every time I've seen anything with Johnny Depp, I always wondered if the guy ever washed his hair. But, that's just nit-picking.

And, somehow, I still feel sorry for Will Smith, as he's always seemed like a likeable guy before -- don't remember ever seeing JPS in anything, but I've decided to hate her nonetheless.
Johnny Depp is no prize either. I still think they deserve each other. I don't know if Hollywood attracts loonies or produces them (probably both) but they sure have more than their share.

5212f8fdf8c0fb224b3fa28a7f928197.jpg about any of these stupid Hollywood morons! So many more important issues around this country and we have to have time slots filled up with their crap garbage!:mad:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top