JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How soon will Chris come out with a Public Service Announcement similar to his classic "How Not To Get Your Bubblegum Kicked By the Police" video? It could be titled "How Not To Get Slapped on Live TV."

Edit to Add:
Will Smith should have reviewed Chris Rock's PSA, especially the part about not letting your woman get you into trouble by stirring things up.

How soon will Chris come out with a Public Service Announcement similar to his classic "How Not To Get Your Bubblegum Kicked By the Police" video? It could be titled "How Not To Get Slapped on Live TV."

Edit to Add:
Will Smith should have reviewed Chris Rock's PSA, especially the part about not letting your woman get you into trouble by stirring things up.
"He got weed! He got weeeed!!!"

:D

If you look at the ticket sales for his tour, he is taking it to the bank, which is more satisfying, and yields net income. Criminal charges take up your time, some money, and lots of drama. F. Scott Fitzgerald's wife, Zelda, said it best: "Living well is the best revenge."

If you look at the ticket sales for his tour, he is taking it to the bank, which is more satisfying, and yields net income. Criminal charges take up your time, some money, and lots of drama. F. Scott Fitzgerald's wife, Zelda, said it best: "Living well is the best revenge."
Will Smith is obviously fighting a mental condition. Maybe the courts can get him to help himself.

"...Require that Black people...conduct ourselves in a manner deemed acceptable to whites."
https://instapundit.com/512325/

"...This is a man whose existence is synonymous with being publicly humiliated by his wife over and over again. ..."

"... Will Smith violently defending his wife's honor while letting other guys have sex with her is maybe the perfect encapsulation of the awful post-sexual revolution landscape."

"Will Smith committed an assault against a comedian over a nothing joke, and the entertainment industry is so morally broken he wasn't removed from the building and charged with a felony. In fact, about 40 minutes later, Smith got a standing ovation and an Oscar."

"Will Smith Slapping Chris Rock Is Hilarious. "

"...Before Will Smith Slapped Chris Rock, He Made Some Bald Jokes Of His Own To Arsenio Hall's Band Member With Alopecia..."

"Will Smith and Trump are the same guy."

Last Edited:
djKwjcT.jpg

f7nsj4lnn6q81.jpg

Got rid of network and paid subscription TV back in 2005. Haven't missed it a wink...
That's about the same time my wife and I dropped cable tv and took all our
tv's to Goodwill for recycling.
Eight days after that my I.Q. had gone up 37 points.
It's all the way up to 68 now.

I also do not miss it one bit.
It actually brought a bit of peace and calm to our home.
I discovered I have a wife, a dog and more than a few guitars here.
Life is good.

If Will felt his wife's honor was at stake, he should have went old-school and challenged Chris to a "duel" for the following day at noon...
Back to back, 10 steps, turn and fire...
Perhaps, just wound him so he learns better manners towards the ladies...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top