JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am reminded of this famous quote... :D

"Social media has made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the mouth for it."

Mike Tyson

So Will Smith got up and slapped Chris Rock at the Academy Awards tonight. Chris was cracking jokes and made one about Jada's baldness which has been brought on by an autoimmune disease. Will was not impressed. So he got up and slapped Rock.

Of course, this could all be fake. They are actors after all.

Sorry about the Twatter link.

"Social media has made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the mouth for it."

Mike Tyson

So Will Smith got up and slapped Chris Rock at the Academy Awards tonight. Chris was cracking jokes and made one about Jada's baldness which has been brought on by an autoimmune disease. Will was not impressed. So he got up and slapped Rock.

It looked real to me. Neither of them is that good an actor. :rolleyes: And I side with Will on this. Make fun of me, fine but the wife's alopecia? To paraphrase, "Aw hell naw".

9.jpg

He got in one little fight and his mom got scared, that's how he became the prince of Bel-Air.

-Robert

I must admit, not a fan of Hollywood elite. But, after reading some publications (Time, to name names) totally ignoring this and going on about "stunning and brave" "first latinx transgender" this and "first openly gay" that.....
Made me realize that Will brought out some old school toxic masculinity! Bravo, sir.

Oh, and there's just a little irony in how things become a bit ghetto with, well, you know, the thing....come on man!

3vy3b2.jpg

Will is probably pretty stressed since all his projects keep flopping, the Church of Scientology keeps asking for more money, and his wife is sleeping with his son's friend.

Chris Rock has always been great, now he's verified awesome. Took it (the assault) like a champ and remained professional even while poor Will shouted at him from his seat.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. With all the crap going on in the world I find this whole incident quite trivial and snooze worthy. Got rid of network TV a few years back and can't say I miss it.

Chris Rock's joke was lame, but Will Smith was WAYYYYYY out of line. Chris did take it like a champ and handled the situation perfectly.

Did Will smack Jada when she publicly admit right in front of him she need to mess around with other guys for her own good?

Mike Tyson

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE, JUST TO BRING UP THE RATINGS IM SURE

It looked real to me. Neither of them is that good an actor. :rolleyes: And I side with Will on this. Make fun of me, fine but the wife's alopecia? To paraphrase, "Aw hell naw".
I disagree. Chris Rock is a comedian. That's what he does. It's all about free speech. Yeh, what happened to Free F'n Speech. I took "a sequel to G.I. Jane" as a funny joke, which should not have necessitated a "battery" from Will Smith. Will Smith committed "Battery" and Chris Rock should press charges. Its all on film, even with Chris's hands left in his pockets. Will Smith just got too "Upitty". Like Will Smith said on mike, when you are on the Top, the devil pays you a visit.

I disagree. Chris Rock is a comedian. That's what he does. It's all about free speech. Yeh, what happened to Free F'n Speech. I took "a sequel to G.I. Jane" as a funny joke, which should not have necessitated a "battery" from Will Smith. Will Smith committed "Battery" and Chris Rock should press charges. Its all on film, even with Chris's hands left in his pockets. Will Smith just got too "Upitty". Like Will Smith said on mike, when you are on the Top, the devil pays you a visit.
If he had beaten him repeatedly, sure. For one smack, no. What's happened to this place?

Will is probably pretty stressed since all his projects keep flopping, the Church of Scientology keeps asking for more money, and his wife is sleeping with his son's friend.
I thought August was done bangin' Jada...? o_O
Chris Rock has always been great, now he's verified awesome. Took it (the assault) like a champ and remained professional even while poor Will shouted at him from his seat.
Although he coulda come up with a better comeback joke after Will finished swearing at him, to be sure.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. With all the crap going on in the world I find this whole incident quite trivial and snooze worthy. Got rid of network TV a few years back and can't say I miss it.
Got rid of network and paid subscription TV back in 2005. Haven't missed it a wink...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top