JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm looking forward to shooting with you EPS , on Saturday....I was thinking of bringing my Hawken , a flintlock and a .22 rifle...what time are you going to be there...?
Andy
I'm going to call greeens tomorrow and make sure they will be open but I know they don't open till about 10:00
And I will have to see about my aunt coming from Portland .
But im going to say around 11:00 or something like that. Depends but I will let you know for sure.i got lots of ammo so we kinda going to make a day out of it HOPEFULLY.
THE WEATHER IS LOOKING OK .
FOR SATURDAY .

I'm looking forward to shooting with you EPS , on Saturday....I was thinking of bringing my Hawken , a flintlock and a .22 rifle...what time are you going to be there...?
Andy
Im bring all my hand guns and the muzzleloader I am also bringing the 22 AR but I don't know if they will let me use it .
The rules say no carbine Rifles.
But if nobody else is there who knows

11.00 sounds good , see ya there....and anyone else from here who happens by....:D
Andy
No carbine rifle allowed as a rule? o_O
This is a small range that specializes in muzzleloader Rifles .
But they do have a pistol range.
I'm not going to conplain .
Most of the time I go there .
Im the only person there.
Unless @AndyinEverson is with me .or I'm with him MVIMG_20180825_124051.jpg IMG_20180825_124034.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top