JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm looking forward to shooting with you EPS , on Saturday....I was thinking of bringing my Hawken , a flintlock and a .22 rifle...what time are you going to be there...?
Andy
I'm going to call greeens tomorrow and make sure they will be open but I know they don't open till about 10:00
And I will have to see about my aunt coming from Portland .
But im going to say around 11:00 or something like that. Depends but I will let you know for sure.i got lots of ammo so we kinda going to make a day out of it HOPEFULLY.
THE WEATHER IS LOOKING OK .
FOR SATURDAY .

I'm looking forward to shooting with you EPS , on Saturday....I was thinking of bringing my Hawken , a flintlock and a .22 rifle...what time are you going to be there...?
Andy
Im bring all my hand guns and the muzzleloader I am also bringing the 22 AR but I don't know if they will let me use it .
The rules say no carbine Rifles.
But if nobody else is there who knows

11.00 sounds good , see ya there....and anyone else from here who happens by....:D
Andy
No carbine rifle allowed as a rule? o_O
This is a small range that specializes in muzzleloader Rifles .
But they do have a pistol range.
I'm not going to conplain .
Most of the time I go there .
Im the only person there.
Unless @AndyinEverson is with me .or I'm with him MVIMG_20180825_124051.jpg IMG_20180825_124034.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top