JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do the job and say that.
When you deal with the scum of the earth you have to be able to get them before they get you.

They will shoot you dead because they have a warrant or suspended license. Nothing.
And will not hesitate or give an officer a chance to flee. They shoot to kill for nothing
If your'e ON "the job," I'm sure your boss would love to see this comment.

If you USED to be on the job, I'm glad as can be that you've found another career, because your attitude scares the bejesus out of me.

99% of police interactions have no use whatever for firearms. And that number is from the many LEOs I personally know. (I've been working with police in my jurisdiction for 25+ years.)

You SOUND like a yahoo with no actual police experience, running off at the mouth. Please correct me with the years you served and the specific department.

In FACT, it's pretty rare for cops to get shot at. In FACT, police have a job dangerousness level (measured in fatalities per capita) WAY down the list.

So frankly,put up or shut up.

if it has enough energy to knock a person down, it has enough energy to knock the shooter down.

I think the idea here is that it leaves a big fickin' bruise on you like a beanbag round. I've been told that a beanbag feels like being hit with a bat*. Takes the fight out of a certain percentage of the bad guys. Probably a lot of them. Not that I think jamming a piece of plastic on the end of your gun is a good idea.

*So why don't we just give them bats? :D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR