JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Link here.

The "Air Force" isn't paying anything, we are all paying for their failures. What I missed in the article is the part where heads rolled in the AF chain of command. Maybe they did...just not seeing any mention of it. Let's see, spousal abuse, fractured the skull of his stepson and they let him out with a bad conduct discharge instead of a dishonorable discharge. Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy. At least there was a good guy with a gun to stop him from doing more damage literally down the road.

almost all killers have a long violent record that is indicative of their recidivation rate yet over and over again the govt continues to let them go under the guise of lowering recidivation rates then blames the violence on guns.

Last Edited:
In three more years the national debt will be 40 trillion dollars, up from 30 trillion. What have we got to show for it?
The most expensive financial lesson in the history of Mankind, that's what.

The federal government of the U.S.A. was intended to be weaker and smaller than that of the States. Forever, not just to start with. We have a lot of work to do.

Link here.

The "Air Force" isn't paying anything, we are all paying for their failures. What I missed in the article is the part where heads rolled in the AF chain of command. Maybe they did...just not seeing any mention of it. Let's see, spousal abuse, fractured the skull of his stepson and they let him out with a bad conduct discharge instead of a dishonorable discharge. Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy. At least there was a good guy with a gun to stop him from doing more damage literally down the road.
Standing armies cost money.

Zero Mistakes Policies.

Yeah.....when it comes to SAFETY it must be 100% SAFE. Some people will accept nothing less. Forget about.....REALITIES.

Like passing LAWS.......will solve EVERYTHING.

Aloha, Mark

The USAF was the original woke service. I spent several years there. Bad conduct wasn't tolerated by your team or command from my experience. I've seen people get their **** kicked in for far much less. Kid level stuff.

For hurting kids in my time that would have been straight to Leavenworth. That doesn't mean this loser wouldn't have got a gun. Just not legally. Whoever goofed in the AF is long gone. This lawsuit should be taken from the AF party budget or close every base golf course for 10yrs. Something to really make them listen.

Then, speaking of the FBI.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....how does this relate to guns?

Well........many people are pushing for Universal Background Checks. Rrrrright. And guess who will be THE lead agency behind the checks?

Last Edited:
Great example of bad examples. Point of my OP is that the actual person(s) that causes the dominoes to fall, and the supervisory chain above them, almost never bear the responsibility, professionally or financially. We do. It's not unique to government but seems more likely.

I didn't have a thing to do with it, kiss my arse!

j cash.png

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR