JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMHO.....
A truly responsible Govt. would.....

Review their current laws. To ensure compliance. Repleal those laws that do NOT conform.

WE THE PEOPLE.....
Should not have to be arrested and go to court.......
In order to PROVE that the law(s) were UNCONSTITUTIONAL (in light of the already ruled on facts).

YEAH, Yeah, yeah......
Reality is different.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....
View attachment 1238911

View attachment 1238912
Jefferson thought a revolution was needed about every 200 years to curtail the inherent rot that comes from long established governments.

The second amendment plainly and clearly says that all citizens of the US have an irrevocable right to own and use any level of weapon or ammunition that they can acquire as they see fit and necessary for their own protection and as a deterrent against tyranny. This includes automatic weapons, improvised explosive devices, artillery etc. It includes all US citizens regardless of mental state or prior criminal convictions. Anything less is clearly infringement of our rights. The 1934 Firearms act was and is one of the most unconstitutional infringement of our rights that has ever happened.

The second amendment plainly and clearly says that all citizens of the US have an irrevocable right to own and use any level of weapon or ammunition that they can acquire as they see fit and necessary for their own protection and as a deterrent against tyranny. This includes automatic weapons, improvised explosive devices, artillery etc. It includes all US citizens regardless of mental state or prior criminal convictions. Anything less is clearly infringement of our rights. The 1934 Firearms act was and is one of the most unconstitutional infringement of our rights that has ever happened.
When Elon Musk first got interested in helping humans to become a multiplanetary species he went to Russia and tried to purchase two of their biggest ICBMs, "But you can keep the nukes." But they wanted way too much for the rockets. So he decided to design and build his own.

IMHO.....
A truly responsible Govt. would.....

Review their current laws. To ensure compliance. Repleal those laws that do NOT conform.

WE THE PEOPLE.....
Should not have to be arrested and go to court.......
In order to PROVE that the law(s) were UNCONSTITUTIONAL (in light of the already ruled on facts).

YEAH, Yeah, yeah......
Reality is different.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....
View attachment 1238911

View attachment 1238912
Thats really not how governments work

Thats really not how governments work
So then....how does the Govt work in your neck of the woods?

Does the Govt wait.......until numerous laws are broken.
Then, the courts are expected to hear every single case, one by one.
*Thus, incurring a lot of costs?
Not to mention, the "bad blood/feelings" that the process creates with the public.

BUT, But, but.......
YES, I did mention/say a "TRULY RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT".

Aloha, Mark

*PS.....yeah the buddies of the Politicians are mostly (I figure) Lawyers. And there is mucho big bucks to be made from the process of litigation.

Last Edited:
So then....how does the Govt work in your neck of the woods?

Does the Govt wait.......until numerous laws are broken.
Then, the courts are expected to hear every single case, one by one.
Thus, incurring a lot of costs?
Not to mention, the "bad blood/feelings" that the process creates with the public.

BUT, But, but.......
YES, I did mention/say a "TRULY RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT".

Aloha, Mark

It works that way in your neck of the woods too.

Say it this way........

When I was in the PD.......
We were constantly (if not frequently) kept up to date, with "in-service" training.
NOT saying.......that it was THE BEST.
BUT.......at least the higher-ups TRIED.
The PD did NOT want to be a party to the lawsuits that can/could be avoided.

The city's attorneys of course also saw the value in "protecting the city" from lawsuits. They recommended that certain Laws get/got changed.

Of course that leaves the LEGISLATURE to act or not.

That being said.......
Yeah, I can also see (and today, I even thought about) the level of tyranny/despotism/unconstitutional edicts/laws enacted......that have recently befallen us (citizens), in the name of Covid Safety.

It's interesting to note : the clamor to impeach a certain executive (in the Fed Govt) yet nothing is pushed to impeach/remove/bring to justice some Governors. YEAH, Yeah, yeah......the reality of partisan politics.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
And their sample size was 849 voters.

Just sayin'...
It's not always about the size, location and a bunch of other factors can effect results as well. Like how would a poll taken Sunday morning about 10:00 am in small town Nebraska maybe differ from one taken at the same time but in Benson* Nebraska?

I looked it up, BuzzFeed says that is the town most of us would probably not fit in to too well ;)

It's not always about the size, location and a bunch of other factors can effect results as well. Like how would a poll taken Sunday morning about 10:00 am in small town Nebraska maybe differ from one taken at the same time but in Benson* Nebraska?

I looked it up, BuzzFeed says that is the town most of us would probably not fit in to too well ;)
I would have referenced more data points, but the sample size was the only salient point they cited.

A great case in point:

• It was before GCA68, but after NFA34, that the court ruled against the accused in Miller because the sawed-off shotgun was not enough of a military arm, and therefore NFA.
  • Decades after the sporting clause, BATFE ruled that a number of shotguns were too much of a military arm, and therefore NFA.
:s0165:

Last Edited:
RE : Polls

Funny.....because some pollster called last night. Wanting to know.....blah, blah....

I cut her off and simply stated, "I ain't voting for NO Dem" and hung up.

Do you think she checked the correct boxes on her poll paper?

Aloha, Mark

A great case in point:

• It was before CGA68, but after NFA34, that the court ruled against the accused in Miller because the sawed-off shotgun was not enough of a military arm, and therefore NFA.
  • Decades after the sporting clause, BATFE ruled that a number of shotguns were too much of a military arm, and therefore NFA.
:s0165:
The "era" of importance.......(ref by the Supreme Court) in the Bruen decision is wayyyy earlier.

Aloha, Mark

Live from NY......

Aloha, Mark

PS......some states (Politicians) were not phased by the Supreme Court and continue to roll the dice.

We really need to make sure that these politicians will be ultimately held accountable, for attempting to deny RIGHTS to Americans.

Last Edited:
RE : Polls

Funny.....because some pollster called last night. Wanting to know.....blah, blah....

I cut her off and simply stated, "I ain't voting for NO Dem" and hung up.

Do you think she checked the correct boxes on her poll paper?

Aloha, Mark
I got a call from a pollster two nights ago. About five words in I said "I don't do polls," and hung up. My invariable response. I never encourage unsolicited phone calls from people or entities I don't know. With ads I just hang up, or if I'm feeling ornery, set the phone aside for a couple minutes so they waste time running through the canned spiel, transfer call to live agent, get no response, and maybe take me off their list. Don't reward behavior you don't want repeated, I always say.

RE : NY's new stance on the 2nd A.

The state's new carry law reflects an utter disregard for the Supreme Court's recent decision, as well as the spirit and text of the U.S. Constitution. The new regulations—I expect—will be swiftly challenged and struck down as well.

Yeah.....it's just an opinion article.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....and unfortunately.....I suspect that these sorts of unconstitutional gun laws will continue. Rrrrrright......the Politicians will show the Supreme Court, "Whos' the boss?" and that they have plenty of tricks up their sleeve.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads