JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Again :
Rule Number One...
Be excellent to each other.

No Name calling , no less than excellent remarks about other forum members....
If you disagree ....attack the position taken , not the other forum member.

Its really pretty simple and easy to do....So Do It....!

Thank you
Andy

Again :
Rule Number One...
Be excellent to each other.

No Name calling , no less than excellent remarks about other forum members....
If you disagree ....attack the position taken , not the other forum member.

Its really pretty simple and easy to do....So Do It....!

Thank you
Andy
Do you sometimes feel like a parrot?!:s0060:

Oregon Roof Koreans defend property with the consent of the owner. Roof Koreans are fully briefed on the rules of engagement under ORS 161.225 and 161.229. Roof Koreans do not leave their post. Oregon Roof Koreans are Roof Koreans. They are not street medics. They are not deputized by law enforcement. Roof Koreans do not make citizen arrests under ORS 133.225 for unlawful conduct that occurs off designated premises. Kyle Rittenhouse abandons his post. Kyle Ritternhouse will not be invited to the 2020 Fall Roof Korean Selection Course. That is all. Hooah. RoK Steady!

1598755070294.png

1598757351843.png

Last Edited:
That's it... thank you! I really used to enjoy the LivePD vids that featured those "sovereign citizens". I watched each one until I got frustrated with how patient the LEOs were being.

I miss LivePD a lot. Talk about getting to see people that deserve something get what they deserve!!!
Also miss LivePD, A&E certainly scr3wed up cancelling the series...

New video adds significant info: Grosskreutz (the guy shot in the arm) was live streaming as he pursued Kyle down the street. He can be heard asking Kyle, "What are you doing?" Kyle is jogging at this point and replies, "i'm going to the police." Then several people can be heard yelling, "Stop him."

This thread has lots of info on the incident. Also, this account, AntifaWatch.us looks like it might be a good one to follow.

He broke the law, crossing state lines with a rifle he wasn't supposed to possess to another state and town 30 miles away, broke curfew same as the protesters and shot some people because he played a stupid game, couldn't figure out how to fist fight or run well, killed some folks and ran away. He broke the law, invited himself to a protest that had nothing to do with him and now hopefully has his day in court and then years in prison. Law and order is law and order and he broke the law and then broke it again. This is the kind of loon who gives gun owners a bad name and political ammunition to those seeking to take your rights. Supporting this kind of person does the 2nd amendment no good at all.
Nope.
The gun belonged to his friend.
He didn't run away, he reported to the police and was told to leave.
He was asked to guard businesses that were target by BLM Democrat rioters.
Each shooting was justified.

Just started watching, don't know whether it is useful yet:

Kyle Rittenhouse allegedly shot three people, two of whom are deceased. The argument about whether he did the right thing is heating up. He's currently being charged with first-degree intentional homicide, but many are saying he acted in self-defense. Elijah was actually there, about six feet away from him when the shootings happened. This is his take on the whole thing.

Last Edited:
Didn't see it the first time. I took off Friday morning through Tuesday morning for my son's 18th birthday. Missed the entire weekend, plus a day on either side of it.

You mean to tell me that you didn't notice I was not online for four days...??? I'm crushed... :oops:

So it was a difficult delivery it seems.

I'm trying to come up with a sufficiently witty and snarky rejoinder for that one. Please stand by...

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR