JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status

That's what the nation will look like every day. Death in Seattle, Kenosha, and now Portland will grow to all the states. Then the people will be shooting each other in the street in the cities. Then the people will cry out for troops. Then they will lament the deaths caused by troops. Then they will cry out for a change in govt. It's all part of the plan. Classic Marxist tactics.

From the damage that "Glock Medic" suffered to his bicep, it looked like the kid may have been using .223 varmint ammo.

Hmmmm, what about the other wounds, broken pelvis, brain shot, liver shot? Those consistent with varmint rounds? Not hassling, just want to know what ya think...

Wont stick. They'll try to use this kid as some warped example.

But the video clearly shows them (rioters) attacking him. I hope some organization helps pay for his fees. He shouldnt have been there, especially being so young and having no actual store he was contracted or obligated to protect.

I suppose his heart was in the right place but he played with fire and misjudged a corrupt local DA (and politicians) out for blood. Getting near the violent rioters
(NOT protesters as they've been called) is like poking a bear with a stick.. they will attack you.. so either come in significant numbers or just let the cops handle it.
Without being there, you can't really say if a person is a "rioter" or a "protester." The narrative of the white supremacist extremists is that BLM = Antifa = violent terrorists. This is very far from the truth. The truth is that there is currently a movement of Americans across the country expressing their frustration with a system built on racism using the first amendment-protected right to assemble and there are others violently attacking them because they disagree with the political viewpoint of those protesting.

People breaking the law should be arrested. Don't equate activism with violence. It's not the same thing.

Without being there, you can't really say if a person is a "rioter" or a "protester." The narrative of the white supremacist extremists is that BLM = Antifa = violent terrorists. This is very far from the truth. The truth is that there is currently a movement of Americans across the country expressing their frustration with a system built on racism

Well those people should probably pull their head out of their bubblegum and take responsibility for their own lives.

The truth is that there is currently a movement of Americans across the country expressing their frustration with a system built on racism using the first amendment-protected right to assemble...
Might help the cause of the protesters if they separated/distanced themselves from the rioters, but I have yet to see that happen in any demonstration in the past 3 months. Both groups seem to be perfectly at peace sharing their tents, so there's that...

Until BLM protesters separate themselves from, and denounce the violence perpetrated by, Antifa, I will regard both groups as one and the same.
In the interests of self-preservation, I would advise others to likewise adopt this mindset.

Last Edited:
... expressing their frustration with a system built on racism using the first amendment-protected right to assemble ...

Let's be clear -- the whole DiAngelo "equity" (as distinguished from equality) thing, is based on white supremacy. The entire woke left is a white supremacist movement -- they think that people of color are below them and need special accomodations for behavior, a racist notion with deep roots: The White Man's Burden - Wikipedia . It is unsurprising though that a movement founded by woke left Karens, believes it is superior.

The cause of racial equality has been set back decades by the woke left.

Without being there, you can't really say if a person is a "rioter" or a "protester." The narrative of the white supremacist extremists is that BLM = Antifa = violent terrorists. This is very far from the truth. The truth is that there is currently a movement of Americans across the country expressing their frustration with a system built on racism using the first amendment-protected right to assemble and there are others violently attacking them because they disagree with the political viewpoint of those protesting.

People breaking the law should be arrested. Don't equate activism with violence. It's not the same thing.
Wishful thinking at best! No body cares about George Floyd, and the message is truly lost, White privilege is a joke, and BDLM/Antifake are tools/isisful idiots of soros and co! I have yet to see a peaceful protest that didn't turn into a riot by any of these groups, so your Utopian world view through rose colored glasses is flawed!

Without being there, you can't really say if a person is a "rioter" or a "protester." ...

When a building burns, those there cheering and protecting arsonists are rioters.

When a car burns, those laughing and taking selfies are rioters.

When another person's right to peaceably express an opinion is met with violent mobs forcing the suppression of speech, the people doing the suppression are rioters, and fascists.

When it is unsafe to wear political swag in certain areas, the people who physically attack (and yeah, getting two inches into someones face and yelling at them is an attack), those are rioters. Assault is not protest. Assault makes you garbage.

The narrative of the BLM/ANTIFA/violent terrorist is that everyone who opposes BLM/ANTIFA is a white supremacist extremist.

The narrative of the BLM/ANTIFA/violent terrorist is that there is currently a movement of Americans across the country expressing their frustration with a system built on racism using the first amendment-protected right to assemble and there are others violently attacking them because they disagree with the political viewpoint of those protesting.

In this case, it certainly IS the "same thing", as we have seen for the last three months.

Did anyone hear that? I could SWEAR that I keep hearing that Charlie Brown sound when the adults are talking.... WAIT!! There is is again!!

LISTEN!! :eek:

Whaaah whaaah whaaaah whaaaaaaah...

;):D
You are so grounded...
No patrols for you...no jeep rides , no M60 range time...
Confined to your room with only the Ham and Lima beans C-Rat for meals....
Nothing but you cleaning latrines with your toothbrush....:D
Andy

Welcome to the forum.

If there is rioting, and you are there, you are a part of the riot. It is actually specifically defined that way by most state laws. The reason they give a dispersal order (not required) is so everyone everyone else left and arrested will get convicted (in the old, sane world). Police cannot tell where rioting stops and "protesting" begins when the dude next to Pacifist Phil just launched a brick at them. Same reason (for the completely ignored) curfews. So, until that group of peaceful folks (I have seen some) COMPLETELY remove themselves physically and by philosophy from the violent group, they are in fact the same. You will not see my or my type with 2A signs standing next to the Nazi/ANTIFA/fillintheblankracist group. (Not saying some haven't, but not my clan.)

You say a system built on racism like it is fact. I have and will defend your right to say this and think that way, but the groupthink logic on this by people driven by complete lies and false narratives (i.e. Hands up don't shoot / Martin-Zimerman / mass shootings of unarmed black men by police) IS CAUSING THE PROBLEM. At this point it is simply a Marxist revolution by the rich, old (and white) folks sitting on the sidelines pulling the strings of the masses in the streets.

I watched this for over two decades living in a far left college town. There would be some protest nearly every week. Love to chat with youths (very respectfully) and ask there opinion (sincerely). After they finished regurgitating whatever their professor had told them to say, I would ask a few questions.

Heads exploded. Always.

Truly, welcome to the NWF group, where your opinions are welcome, but expect them to be challenged. See you at the range,

WW

Ham and Lima beans c-rats? That's getting into cruel and unusual.. At least its not the green eggs!

BTW, my son asked if I knew when a bad joke becomes a Dad joke.

When the punchline becomes apparent ;)

Ham and Lima beans c-rats? That's getting into cruel and unusual.. At least its not the green eggs!

BTW, my son asked if I knew when a bad joke becomes a Dad joke.

When the punchline becomes apparent ;)

6AC9EE4D-6790-4599-9FEF-31E479C1CA78.gif

Might help the cause of the protesters if they separated/distanced themselves from the rioters, but I have yet to see that happen in any demonstration in the past 3 months. Both groups seem to be perfectly at peace sharing their tents, so there's that...

Until BLM protesters separate themselves from, and denounce the violence perpetrated by, Antifa, I will regard both groups as one and the same.
In the interests of self-preservation, I would advise others to likewise adopt this mindset.
That's your prerogative. But you're wrong. And you're buying into the bullbubblegum put out there by the far right extremists.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top