JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I like it... I like it a lot...
Sweet realization.gif
That's me, in the middle... :D

I eschew Chardonnay... :s0002:

I'm strictly a Cabernet, Merlot, and Malbec man...

snooty-emoji-emoticon-WRMCB6.jpg

Last Edited:
Oh, gawd, I remember those. Bitter Lemon... the very pinnacle of deliciousness!

Now you've made me wax nostalgic... :oops:

Seriously... a big bag of Nalley's Piccadilly salt-n-vinegar chips, a 1-liter of Collins and The Equalizer on A&E, just the ticket for recovering from another day in mid-1990s junior-high Hell. :)

New video adds significant info: Grosskreutz (the guy shot in the arm) was live streaming as he pursued Kyle down the street. He can be heard asking Kyle, "What are you doing?" Kyle is jogging at this point and replies, "i'm going to the police." Then several people can be heard yelling, "Stop him."

This thread has lots of info on the incident. Also, this account, AntifaWatch.us looks like it might be a good one to follow.

"Gaige Grosskreutz was live"...ironic...true dat.

Maybe some will take issue with my "tried to kill him" but I think that's a fair assumption given someone right behind him fired a gun and pedo guy tried to take his rifle before Kyle shot back.

Video analysis by NYT and others, showed that the shot from the pistol behind Kyle was fired up in the air. Sure would have raised my threat level awareness tho. That said, being disarmed is a lethal risk.

Do you sometimes feel like a parrot parent?!

Fixed it for ya...

New video adds significant info: Grosskreutz (the guy shot in the arm) was live streaming as he pursued Kyle down the street. He can be heard asking Kyle, "What are you doing?" Kyle is jogging at this point and replies, "i'm going to the police." Then several people can be heard yelling, "Stop him."

This thread has lots of info on the incident. Also, this account, AntifaWatch.us looks like it might be a good one to follow.

Their website looks good too... anyone have anything to help ID these losers?

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top