JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It's possible, and I stress "possible", that the male in the dark blue sweatshirt and glasses in the video that Billy Jean posted *could be* Kyle Rittenhouse. That possibility notwithstanding, the point I am attempting to get across in my post above is that Billy Jean seems to be convinced that the video shows Kyle Rittenhouse punching a girl from behind, and thereby seeking to minimize Rittenhouse's actions from several nights ago.

I take umbrage with this diminution of Rittenhouse by Billy Jean, and point out that whatever the optics of this parking lot cat-fight that may or may not involve Rittenhouse may be, those optics pale in comparison to the felonious crimes of which Rittenhouse's attackers have been convicted. That is, specifically, sexual predation of minors (Rosebaum), domestic violence and battery (Huber), and intoxication with a firearm multiplier (Grosskreutz).

Does my original comment make more sense now?

Made perfect sense to me the first time.

I'm noticing when people are commenting on Andy Ngo's twitter feed about Antifa being the group that's pro-pederasts that they get very defensive. Apparently the truth stings, and the idea that their narrative will be cancelled as their proclivities for kidf**king might get more attention scares the heck out of them.
That's why it's time to bring back Pedobear in Antifa garb.

Probably why ole pedo Joe is their champion.

It's possible, and I stress "possible", that the male in the dark blue sweatshirt and glasses in the video that Billy Jean posted *could be* Kyle Rittenhouse. That possibility notwithstanding, the point I am attempting to get across in my post above is that Billy Jean seems to be convinced that the video shows Rittenhouse punching a girl from behind, and he thereby seeks to minimize Rittenhouse's actions from several nights ago. In effect, seeking to tarnish the image of which many of us on this board view Rittenhouse.

I take umbrage with this diminution of Rittenhouse by Billy Jean, and point out that whatever the optics of this parking lot cat-fight that may or may not involve Rittenhouse may be, those optics pale in comparison to the felonious crimes of which Rittenhouse's attackers have been convicted. That is, specifically, sexual predation of minors (Rosebaum), domestic violence and battery (Huber), and intoxication with a firearm multiplier (Grosskreutz).

Does my original comment make more sense now?

Also loved the running narrative commentary by the two hood-rats sitting there taking video and cheering the whole thing on.... :rolleyes:

Just because I had a few empty minutes on my hands I figured I take a peek at what the MSM was saying about the incident. For no particular reason I clicked on a "story" by USA Today. I would link it here, but I wouldn't want to be a party to spreading such rubbish. In short, they tried to make the victim into the attacker, the attackers into victims and then generally paint the actual attackers with a soft brush. No mention of their criminal histories, interviews with people who knew them issuing the usual comments about how kind and gentle the remember them being.

:s0170:

Now, if you'll excuse me, I feel like I need to go in the house and wash my brain with bleach...

Just because I had a few empty minutes on my hands I figured I take a peek at what the MSM was saying about the incident. For no particular reason I clicked on a "story" by USA Today. I would link it here, but I wouldn't want to be a party to spreading such rubbish. In short, they tried to make the victim into the attacker, the attackers into victims and then generally paint the actual attackers with a soft brush. No mention of their criminal histories, interviews with people who knew them issuing the usual comments about how kind and gentle the remember them being.

:s0170:

Now, if you'll excuse me, I feel like I need to go in the house and wash my brain with bleach...
So, basically standard news reporting?!:rolleyes:

Ask any cop if they have read the Constitution, and 98% have no clngue what you are saying or else "Oh, you are one of THOSE! OUT OF THE CAR SCUM!" Since when has supporting the Supreme Law of the Land been "one of THOSE!"

What do they call those guys that are "traveling"? You mean THOSE people???

"sovereign citizens" I believe is the term...

"sovereign citizens" I believe is the term...

That's it... thank you! I really used to enjoy the LivePD vids that featured those "sovereign citizens". I watched each one until I got frustrated with how patient the LEOs were being.

I miss LivePD a lot. Talk about getting to see people that deserve something get what they deserve!!!

He was with a group of miltiamen. In some videos it appears there were about a dozen of them. At some point they became separated.
View attachment 742215

From NY Times:

"About 15 minutes before the first shooting, police officers drive past Mr. Rittenhouse, and the other armed civilians who claim to be protecting the dealership, and offer water out of appreciation.

Mr. Rittenhouse walks up to a police vehicle carrying his rifle and talks with the officers.

He eventually leaves the dealership and is barred by the police from returning. Six minutes later footage shows Mr. Rittenhouse being chased by an unknown group of people into the parking lot of another dealership several blocks away."

What is their source for "He eventually leaves the dealership and is barred by the police from returning"?

This sounds like the police breaking up a college house party "Everyone out, anyone left who does not live here will be arrested" Then acting all surprised at all the DWIs.

What is their source for "He eventually leaves the dealership and is barred by the police from returning"?
I read somewhere yesterday that in the time Rittenhouse had moved between the car dealership and the car repair shop, the police had moved forward and past the dealership. Effectively, unbeknownst to the police, they had cut off Rittenhouse's return route to the dealership, and that left him at the repair shop and isolated from his compatriots.

This sounds like the police breaking up a college house party "Everyone out, anyone left who does not live here will be arrested" Then acting all surprised at all the DWIs.

There were reports that Kyle got stranded before Kyle's attorneys releasing a statement, and it is included in the statement too. Kyle had gone across the street to the gas station to render aid to people but in the meantime, the police drove protestors down the street separating the gas station and the auto dealer and by the time Kyle wanted to get back across, the police wouldn't let him cross the street. Then the people at the gas station realized he had been protecting the dealership and maybe even extinguishing a dumpster fire, and decided they wanted to kill him. So he shot back.

The NY Times made it sound like the cops told him to go home.

It's entirely possible that happened when he tried to get back across the street where his friends were and possibly even his ride, but the gas station crowd never gave him a chance and tried to kill him almost right away.

Maybe some will take issue with my "tried to kill him" but I think that's a fair assumption given someone right behind him fired a gun and pedo guy tried to take his rifle before Kyle shot back.

The NY Times made it sound like the cops told him to go home.
That was after the conclusion of the third shooting, as he was attempting to surrender to them.
At that time, the police were unaware that Rittenhouse has just shot three people.

Yup, just drops a frag grenade and didi maos...

Last Edited:
Thanks for contributing NOTHING useful to the discussion.

He's a known quantity around here as an avid ANTIFA/BLM supporter (if not an active participant in the riots), and that's what they do best... drop sheite all over the place, and contribute absolutely NOTHING useful or of value.

I now have some "dudes" over on 4-Chan working on it.... ;)

FOUR LEGS GOOD, TWO LEGS BAD!! :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR