JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To all the Veterans on this forum, and the families of those who didn't make it back home....

Thank you, thank you for your service and sacrifice. Thank you for ensuring our freedoms, our republic, our liberties remain in place.

Thank you for doing the difficult task of ensuring we are able to maintain this incredible way of life that we have.

Thank you for keeping us safe and ensuring we can sleep peacefully each night.

May the Lords blessing and provision be upon you each and every day.

Thanks to all the veterans from the Revolutionary War up to today. We owe each and every veteran for the freedoms we enjoy today. Some served and were able to come home knowing that they had done their duty. Others were not so fortunate and made the ultimate sacrifice for their country and us. To all veterans, thanks is not enough but it is the best we can do.

Many thanks, and much respect to all our veterans who have served, whether in peacetime or at war, whether stateside or across the globe, those who returned home, and those who did not - your sacrifice and dedication to the things that make this country great are so appreciated. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

happy-veterans-day-quotes-sms-for-veterans-image-3.jpg

veterans day.jpg I'm not sure if anyone really understands the sacrifices made by our veterans and there families until you have lived through it.

THANK YOU all who have served past, present and future we all owe you a huge debt.
Thank you for allowing us to be free.

Last Edited:
BTW, if any veterans are interested, it appears that Starbuck's is giving free coffee to vets today - I was asked this morning if I am a vet (I'm not). I know some folks despise Starbucks, but if you don't, enjoy some free coffee today.

What does this day of remembrance mean to you?
We have Memorial Day, Flag Day?

This is a day to hug the veterans you know. To recall those who never came home.
And for the mothers, spouses, children, and families who had to sacrifice while they were gone.

And I hope, to do something for those who served, but now need a little bit of help - something they tend to not ask for - not a hand-out, but a hand-up.

Last Edited:
It was one of the greatest pleasures in my life to serve 20+ years alongside the men and women of the U.S. Coast Guard. I also had the great privilege to work with outstanding personnel from all of our Armed Forces. To all veterans, Bravo Zulu and Thank You!

So many vets; so many situations...all are appreciated with great regard. Thank You all brothers and sisters; it is because of your efforts that we have this free land we call The United States. I salute you all.
Joly

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads