JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well ya'll, my time in the PNW has come to an end- after nearly or even just 4 years of living here, I am finally moving back home to Texas. I've accepted a job opportunity in San Antonio. This is sooner than I expected, but I am glad to be headed home. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum and community- it is a great group that I am glad I joined… To those of you that I have befriended and/or done business with, a separate thank you to all of you for making a Texan feel as welcome as I could be in WA. I will remain active on this forum, still list items in classifieds, and remain active on the legislative front- I will continue to donate to FPC for WA- hang in there guys.
Sent you a message via gun broker on your rifle. FC

Well ya'll, my time in the PNW has come to an end- after nearly or even just 4 years of living here, I am finally moving back home to Texas. I've accepted a job opportunity in San Antonio. This is sooner than I expected, but I am glad to be headed home. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum and community- it is a great group that I am glad I joined… To those of you that I have befriended and/or done business with, a separate thank you to all of you for making a Texan feel as welcome as I could be in WA. I will remain active on this forum, still list items in classifieds, and remain active on the legislative front- I will continue to donate to FPC for WA- hang in there guys.
Hey there, sent you a message on Texas Gun Trader

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR