JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well ya'll, my time in the PNW has come to an end- after nearly or even just 4 years of living here, I am finally moving back home to Texas. I've accepted a job opportunity in San Antonio. This is sooner than I expected, but I am glad to be headed home. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum and community- it is a great group that I am glad I joined… To those of you that I have befriended and/or done business with, a separate thank you to all of you for making a Texan feel as welcome as I could be in WA. I will remain active on this forum, still list items in classifieds, and remain active on the legislative front- I will continue to donate to FPC for WA- hang in there guys.

Last Edited:
I live just north of San Antonio in New Braunfels and am a political refugee from Oregon. Like I said in another thread, haven't seen a tent since I moved down here!

Welcome home!

Last Edited:
There are sooooo many places with BBQ around here and across Texas!! In direct contrast w the number of vegan restaurants!!
One of my colleagues took an entry level engineer to Texas for a site walk, didn't find out he was vegan until after they got there. :s0140:

Only reason I go up there for is to go to Capitol Armory to pick up my cans.
I was born and raised in Houston. Went to school in Waco. Ive been to every part of the state. Austin does have great food. But too much like Seattle to live in the metropolitan areas. I still love Houston, but it does have its issues.

The Hill Country is awesome, my parents live out there and we will be moving out there too. They told me during the governor race, that Beto O'Rourke was trying to hold a rally in Comal county and every rec center, venue, and church refused to let him hold a rally in their space. HA

Now that you've lived there- you might like this video. If you havent seen Bernie, its a great movie.

Well ya'll, my time in the PNW has come to an end- after nearly or even just 4 years of living here, I am finally moving back home to Texas. I've accepted a job opportunity in San Antonio. This is sooner than I expected, but I am glad to be headed home. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum and community- it is a great group that I am glad I joined… To those of you that I have befriended and/or done business with, a separate thank you to all of you for making a Texan feel as welcome as I could be in WA. I will remain active on this forum, still list items in classifieds, and remain active on the legislative front- I will continue to donate to FPC for WA- hang in there guys.
I will avenge you!

Vegetarians are passable, some of them can be converted. But if you tell me your vegan… Well….
Offer them some smoked javelina -- vegan pigs!

Now that you've lived there- you might like this video. If you havent seen Bernie, its a great movie.
That's some funny stuff. Yah, BIL and sister live N and E of Frisco -- three Mercedes in their garage.

Last Edited:
1685807453906.png

Aloha, Mark

Vegetarians are passable, some of them can be converted. But if you tell me your vegan… Well….
My colleague was nice about it, went to vegan restaurants with him. "Ummmmmm..... Sorry mate, the only redeeming part of traveling is the food, and we're in BBQ territory..."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top