JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I disagree with you, a teabagger, and because of that, I'm a troll?

You're a troll because you just parachuted into this forum a couple of hours ago and already have over a dozen argumentative posts. Most of your posts are trying to stir the poop back up on dead threads.

We've seen several of you guys in the last couple months.

Enjoy arguing? Get married.

BTW Welcome to the forum.

Don't waste your money, there will be no shortage of lawyers jumping at the chance to piggy back off all the attention this case is drawing and "help" Zimmerman out. Any legal fees accrued will be paid off by the book, movie, and exclusive interview deals this case will surely spawn.

Don't waste your money, there will be no shortage of lawyers jumping at the chance to piggy back off all the attention this case is drawing and "help" Zimmerman out. Any legal fees accrued will be paid off by the book, movie, and exclusive interview deals this case will surely spawn.

Don't forget furthering their careers as legal analysts on for tv networks.

I believe Zimmerman will be convicted, and I believe he should be. I would never donate to his LDF and he should never be allowed near a firearm again. All he had to do was break off his pursuit and this would all be nothing.

Zimmerman was colossally stupid. Walking while black is not a crime.

It's a simple case of self defense you dope. Martin was trying to kill Zimmerman by slamming his head against the side walk. Did you miss that part??

Well, this thread went downhill fast! The True scenario will never be known, only speculation and different accounts of what happened. one party is dead and one is pending a trial to hear the FACTS as told through many views! the more believable side will prevail and it will be labeled Justice by some and an injustice by others. this case will have NO winner! A lose-Lose situation as with everything the media gets involved with!

Suppress them? Will be fun - day to day life can be so boring. Time for everyone's little routines to be shaken up a bit! Plus it will be a good trial run for the economic collapse.

I don't know any parties involved in this here forum dispute. But I can see the ignorant, lazy ones from the other posters.

According to U.S. law one is innocent until proven guilty.
Of course y'all are entitled to your opinions but temper them with a bit of reasoning. Lazy unsupported remarks like "Walking while black is not a crime." only show a belief that you think Zimmerman discharged his weapon because the guy he killed was a negro. Would you say "walking while white is not a crime" if the dead fellow was a white man?
Y'all know that we only see comments like this when the dead guy is black? Do you ever ask was it racism when a black fellow kills a fellow of any other race? If you don't then do you really have a right to ask in this case?

According to The Miami Herald, the total amount is up over $200,000 now:

<broken link removed>

The defense lawyer for George Zimmerman said Thursday night that his client had received about $200,000 through donations to his website.

Gotta like using PayPal for things like this.

Now if they would only allow gun purchases,....

One of the primary factors for any self-defense claim is ABILITY. -That is, did the assailant possess the ability to do the alleged defender, grave bodily injury or death.

If THAT standard isn't met, than any claim of lethal self-defense becomes moot.

We have Zimmerman's story against a dead guy. The dead guy doesn't have a history of ANY criminal violence. The dead guy, "allegedly" was also 50 pounds lighter than his killer and reacted to be being followed first in a car, and then on foot, having committed even an ALLEGED crime.

If anyone following those basic facts doesn't come to the conclusion that Zimmerman is in an extremely weak position, you frankly don't know WTF you are talking about.

Zimmerman may well have been absolutely in the right. Until I have interviewed him and any alleged witnesses, as well as examining all the physical evidence, I couldn't draw a firm conclusion.

But the facts remain uncontested:

Zimmerman followed Martin in his car.

Martin was doing nothing in any way illegal, nor is alleged to have done so.

Zimmerman EXITED his car AFTER being told by police that they were on their way and that "we don't need you to do that."

At that point, some ALTERCATION/CONFRONTATION ENSUED, WE WILL NEVER KNOW EXACTLY WHAT.

At some point during that altercation, which only occurred in the first place because Zimmerman exited his car and confronted the person, the confrontation "ACCORDING TO THE ONLY LIVE WITNESS" turned so deadly that he fear3ed he was in fear of grave bodily injury or death.

Anyone here who wants to jump into those circumstances, please raise your hand.

At BEST Zimmerman has a hard case to make. At worst, he's a mall ninja who wanted to play cop, some innocent person took issue with that, and now Zimmerman is claiming self defense in a murder charge against a guy who was in every way justified to view ZIMMERMAN as a threat of imminent grave injury or death, in which case Zimmerman's claims go out the window.

The lesson is for all of us, to AVOID such confrontations unless some innocent is in immediate peril.

the MSM has done it's usual job on this. This shouldn't surprise anyone. but the underlying quesrtion is not in any way cut and dried. a JURY, not me or you or the press, should decide this. Anything else is a travesty. And yes, I would absolutely support an attempt by Zimmerman's attorneys to postpone the case until the hoopla dies down.

Interesting observations.

Look at what you started with:
"One of the primary factors for any self-defense claim is ABILITY. -That is, did the assailant possess the ability to do the alleged defender, grave bodily injury or death."
Unless you can answer that question honestly, most of what you wrote is mere rhetoric for speculation.

There are many questions to be asked but that would take away the fun of your pontificating on the "facts that remain uncontested."
Perhaps you mean the facts that you are aware of remain uncontested.
You are right that there are a large number of questions to be asked.

"and now Zimmerman is claiming self defense in a murder charge against a guy who was in every way justified to view ZIMMERMAN as a threat of imminent grave injury or death, in which case Zimmerman's claims go out the window."
OBJECTION - calls for speculation and facts not in evidence. So much for following facts or facts uncontested.

"The lesson is for all of us, to AVOID such confrontations unless some innocent is in immediate peril."
Gee I am so happy that you graced us with such deep words of knowledge. I would have never thought to keep out of danger unless I had to go in harms way. Maybe you should be teaching recon.

This case whatever the result in going to be an interesting to follow.
And the sarcastic remarks are intentional.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top