JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hence the reason you need to have good retention and the entire trigger guard needs to be covered. Survival of the fittest. Some people are just dense.

Sounds suspect to me...

"Nah man! I swear I didn't shoot myself, it... It was.... It was the pup! Yeah! The pup shot me.... He uhhhh.... Got his...ummm, his paw, that's right it was his big ol paw, it got in the dang trigger guard, and it just so happen to aim right down like this... Ya see? And with his paw.... BANG!.... Oh bubblegum! See he dun it again! "

Sounds suspect to me...

"Nah man! I swear I didn't shoot myself, it... It was.... It was the pup! Yeah! The pup shot me.... He uhhhh.... Got his...ummm, his paw, that's right it was his big ol paw, it got in the dang trigger guard, and it just so happen to aim right down like this... Ya see? And with his paw.... BANG!.... Oh bubblegum! See he dun it again! "

This seems to be way too accurate lol

There must be a canine version of this book on Amazon. Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 12.40.05 AM.png

Hence the reason you need to have good retention and the entire trigger guard needs to be covered. Survival of the fittest. Some people are just dense.
I have a holster for my SP101 that has an exposed trigger guard. I tried pulling the trigger on it but the cylinder would not rotate and it has a thumb strap that prevent the hammer from cocking... all in all it will not fire in the holster with decent effort and I feel it is secure enough to rely on.

Upon hearing there was no holster and it was held in his waistband, seemingly the #1 way thugs carry, it's hard to feel sympathetic.

If my stereotype is incorrect them I wish him a speedy and full recovery.

Congress has just commissioned a multi-million dollar study to determine the threat to national security by carry dogs.
Meanwhile 'slumberg' and his minions (every town and moms for something) are calling for a complete ban on carry dogs.
SJ & CK (sleepy joe and commie Kamala) are putting together a 300 step plan on how they'll help the criminals by outlawing legal citizens from owning carry dogs.

Congress has just commissioned a multi-million dollar study to determine the threat to national security by carry dogs.
Meanwhile 'slumberg' and his minions (every town and moms for something) are calling for a complete ban on carry dogs.
SJ & CK (sleepy joe and commie Kamala) are putting together a 300 step plan on how they'll help the criminals by outlawing legal citizens from owning carry dogs.

article-2282445-182D3726000005DC-478_634x549.jpg

98E-gIW5Op2oPxFak32Q7DUn-7Aoo3eJHVQFhV0tADM.jpg

This is the adult version of the school-years story - 'the dog ate my homework....'

It has as much credence as the guy who told the cops about how he was cleaning his bow when it went off, shooting his wife right in the rear end.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top