JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Leftist bleeding cardiac philosophy think criminals/terrorists/drug dealers/garden variety murderers/sex deviants are all 'victims', should all be set free early as their incarceration was 'wrong, just wrong' to begin with, the poor dears...

No, we ALL know the motive. The same as it always was.

We are entirely aligned on that point, thus my irony mark.

The sad fact is that postmodern education and media have succeeded in convincing the younger generations that Western Civilization itself is their enemy. Fighting the global warming boogie man and immersion into video games has become more real than preserving freedom based society.

We travel a down dark road and few can or will point to the light.

Para Proelium

I'm adding "narwhal tusk" to the list of approved items to aquire for self protection in the land of the queen.

Previously I only had "umbrella" down.

And I didn't feel much like swallowing that spoon full of sugar with Mary Poppins.

One responsible adult with a pistol could have stopped that idiot for good. Poking at him with some horn isn't good enough. Poke him full of 40 cal bullets. The USA needs a lot more responsible armed adults, would you go into Wal-Mart to shoot it up if you knew there might be a dozen pistols waiting for you

One responsible adult with a pistol could have stopped that idiot for good. Poking at him with some horn isn't good enough. Poke him full of 40 cal bullets. The USA needs a lot more responsible armed adults, would you go into Wal-Mart to shoot it up if you knew there might be a dozen pistols waiting for you

Sadly we ALL know that that isn't going to happen here in UK, nor in 99% of Europe.

We could wish in one hand and carp in the other, and we all know which hand will get full first.

If the time and place allowed for it...Some private citizen with a gun may indeed have been able to stop the terrorist.
However laws and people are not the same the world over....

With that said...
Using what you have on hand to save your life and the lives of others is commendable , no matter if it was a narwhal tusk...
Use what you got , do what you need to do to survive...
To see that people did try and fight back here is a important fact that should not get overlooked.
Andy

Your right Andy, at least people jumped in to help, guess I would have preferred a pistol..bad thing is seems terrorists go after people they know are unarmed, so they go after people in europe

Sadly we ALL know that that isn't going to happen here in UK, nor in 99% of Europe.

We could wish in one hand and carp in the other, and we all know which hand will get full first.

You would think that in Europe as well as here, that these types of events becoming more frequent would push the citizens to demand some means to defend themselves.

Instead what we see is the opposite where they demand protection from the government, which then the government uses as an excuse to further infringe on our liberties, which makes us less safe.

You would think that in Europe as well as here, that these types of events becoming more frequent would push the citizens to demand some means to defend themselves.

Instead what we see is the opposite where they demand protection from the government, which then the government uses as an excuse to further infringe on our liberties, which makes us less safe.

They have - in Austria and Czech Republic. Both now have CCW permits issued.

The answer is simple. 1000 police officer for every 10,000 residents, in the big cities. Probably don't need that many outside of population centers. But, it looks like the numbers of officers have even dropped since 2010.

Police officer numbers in England and Wales

Sounds like potland Oregon. o_O just like what's happening here in the U.S. .....huge money expenditures on all kinds of things, other than public safety.

He looks like a Tellarite.

Image result for Journey to Babel Tellarites

I'm adding "narwhal tusk" to the list of approved items to aquire for self protection in the land of the queen.

Previously I only had "umbrella" down.

And I didn't feel much like swallowing that spoon full of sugar with Mary Poppins.
Get a nice heavy duty cane/walking stick. Still legal in Britain and on airplanes.

Also expect to see drop boxes go up in London where you can turn in your Narwhal tusk, no questions asked. Kidding. Only sort of. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top