JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two things I notice in this picture... guy on the right looks like he's flipping someone off. More importantly, I notice what look to be "gun free zone" signs on the traffic lights (maybe I'm wrong). Still trying to figure out who they think will be heeding these signs?

londonattack.jpg

Two things I notice in this picture... guy on the right looks like he's flipping someone off. More importantly, I notice what look to be "gun free zone" signs on the traffic lights (maybe I'm wrong). Still trying to figure out who they think will be heeding these signs?

View attachment 636654
He is pointing backwards with his thumb - more clear in the movie from which this is a still. Please stop thinking 'American' - this is the UK and the gesture you note is not commonly used.

BTW, this took place in YOUR morning, not the UK's - it was just after 2pm here, and so far two innocent people are dead, and three more are critically injured.
For having no guns, the UK seems to have it's fair share of violence. I always get irritated when people from over there try to throw the "gun violence" problem in our face. Yet over there it's acid and knife attacks regularly - as though those were preferable somehow to getting shot.

@Jcon268 - Please keep the soap-boxing politics out of this thread. It's hard enough at the best of times trying to keep the peace with some of the stuff that comes my way simply because it's different over here. If you can find a single post of my 5677 so far that mentions the 'gun violence problem' in the USA, I'll gladly refund your money.

Meanwhile, let's hear it for the brave citizens who sat on this MF until the police could get on with the street-cleaning.

Please keep the soap-boxing politics out of this thread. It's hard enough at the best of times trying to keep the peace with some of the stuff that comes my way simply because it's different over here. If you can find a single post of my 5677 so far that mentions the 'gun violence problem' in the USA, I'll gladly refund your money.

Meanwhile, let's hear it for the brave citizens who sat on this MF until the police could get on with the street-cleaning.
Soap-boxing politics... Ok. Nothing to do with politics, my friend. Sorry that wasn't directly aimed at you, though I should have been more clear. Glad to see people who respect firearms on the other side of the ocean. I digress. Hope those who haven't already succumbed to their injuries recover well.

Looks like the guy is taking a phone picture, not flipping the bird.
First thing to do when a violent attack happens, get your phone out.

Looks like the guy is taking a phone picture, not flipping the bird.
First thing to do when a violent attack happens, get your phone out.
You're probably right this photo was a little blurry and I couldn't quite make out what he was doing.

This terrorist BS sucks. I wanted to go to the Christmas Tree lighting downtown tonight but it keeps flashing through my mind a few years back a guy rigged explosives near the ceremony. The FBI had him set up but I guess they're accomplishing their mission of frightening society. I'm not going to bring my pregnant wife downtown Portland this year unfortunately.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top