JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These sort of stories are are always so saddening. Obviously primarily for the victims of such a heinous act, but also the dark path the perpetrator decided to follow. We live in such a beautiful world, with wonderful, diverse people, so there are so many reasons to show kindness, love, and compassion to all those we meet. Instead some choose the way of hatred, ugliness, bigotry, and ultimately destruction. :(

Correct me if I'm wrong, and I know someone will:rolleyes:, "Bobbies" do not carry guns but they have a select few officers who do.
Bottom line, it would only take one armed citizen to stop this madness. My thoughts & prayers are with our British brothers & sisters. :s0047:

So sad to hear our good friends across the pond have suffered yet another attack upon the innocent people living there!
This isn't a unique problem for Europe, England, Australia, New Zealand, or the worst in history, here in the United States!
It IS a systemic problem, we are all having to deal with a people who HATE for no reason but to Hate, and until we collectively make a change, this will continue, and in fact only get worse as they find no serious opposition to their Hate!

There is only ONE solution, and it isn't proper to discuss that here!

1575113337094.png

I don't have cable TV but so far this hasn't been a big story locally. Maybe after the talking heads get back from vaykay Monday it will get played up.

It is good Mr Evil here will not get a second chance. I'd love to see the look on his face when he learned this wasn't God's will. The public of the world get another example that even with the help of the public, who are the real heroes again, government surveillance and overreach into privacy still is not the magic pill to keep you safe. This is not to say everyone needs a gun. It's to say things like the Patriot Act in the US and whatever powers other governments give themselves can only react.

The laws to prevent terrorism has emboldened them. See something, say something, has made it easier than see something, do something.

So no guns allowed to protect yourselves and your family?
Terrorist caught but released to thepublic?
Terrorist does more terror things......

seems about right.

We're doing the same in America.

make us less protect, and society more dangerous.

1. So no guns allowed to protect yourselves and your family?
2. Terrorist caught but released to thepublic?
3. Terrorist does more terror things......

1. You know this already. Only TWO counties in Europe allow self-defensive firearms to be carried - Austria and Czech Republic, and that is ONLY since the arrival of masses of immigrants.

2. He had served half of his 16-year sentence for plotting terrorist activities - the current law allows him out on license - he WAS tagged, but you can see how effective THAT was.

3. Once a terrorist.....

Via Matt Drudge this morning:

WHY WAS HE FREE?
London terrorist released from prison early...
Wearing electronic tag!

Belonged to jihadist group that admired Hitler...
Attack began at rehabilitation event...
Revenge 'for death of ISIS leader'...
Bystanders used whale tusk, fire extinguisher to subdue...
Faces of the heroes...

Via Ed Driscoll
ITS ORIGIN AND PURPOSE, STILL A TOTAL MYSTERY: London Bridge knife attacker known to cops, wore electronic tag, had links to jihad terror groups. "The attacker was a convicted terrorist who had recently been released from prison and was wearing an electronic tag, according to The Times. The report added that he was a guest at a Cambridge University conference on prisoner rehabilitation at Fishmongers' Hall – where the attack began – and later threatened to blow up the venue."

And, (related? / inspired by ? )

Stabbing Attack in The Netherlands Follows London Attack.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top