JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got an aerosmith logo when I was in high school.......... I may not have been thinking clearly

think I might get one that has the 13 star colonial flag and the words endowed by their creator under it

I do not have any ink but if I do get one it will be a Griz standing on my upper arm with a mamma bear and two cubs on my ribs heading to my chest. I was going to do it when I hit 9% body fat but never quite made it.

My sister is well inked. It was a major point of contention with her now ex. Clearly not the root cause but it was the proverbial straw.

I don't like tattoos, don't have any, and I think there is a huge business opportunity now and in the future for tattoo removal.

I want to see some of these tatted up folks when they are in their 60's and 70's. I bet the tats look like giant blurred bruises and the huge holes in their ears will be sick ugly gashes.

I have three tiny dot tats where they lined me up for radiation treatments. I had hoped to go through life "clean".

All I know is for all the money some of these folks put into their tats could equal a fair amount of ammo. I'll take the ammo please!

People are so funny . Well give me your address and ill send you some pics when i get a bit older hahahah. Tattooed old skin doesnt look any worse then regular old skin . My ink tells the story of my life. Last of all why should anyone but me give a bubblegum what my skin is going to look like or how much money i have spent on ink.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews