JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was there a question about whether you liked tattoos or not in the o.p.?

I need more ink. Badly. I need my sleeve finished so I can either start on my back, or on the other side.
I don't regret any of my ink.

I have no tatoo's and while It is an individuals decision - I think most are disfiguring
However, Living in Portland - I figured they are covered up most the time due to weather.

Well I moved to Arizona and I have got to tell you - everyone who has a tatoo should visit someof the areas in the summer time where there are people who have theirs since the 60's. Saw a flag and butterfly on couple people - they were waving in the wind as they rode their bikes. All the loose skin from growing old .
It is really sad to see these people as they age - many wishing they never had them. Liked them when young - hate them as they aged,

So as you love them now - you may have a different tune in a few years

Nowhere did anyone ask for opinions on tattoos outside of your own but thanks. I respect ink and the folks who wear it . My dad is a tattoo artist and I may or may not have some as well. I wish i would have put them where i could wear short sleeves . I was curious about what others tattoos mean to them. Oh and there is no business in removal as it is really expensive and sooooooo very painful

No regrets.
KoiSleeveSession04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife has 4 or 5 depending on how you count....wait maybe it's 6. Anyway she wants a few more and I'd like to get one that is beer related on one arm and firearm related on the other. While they are two things I really enjoy they don't go together!

I have 3 now with no regrets since they all have very significant meaning to me. It seems like with tattoos, the more you have the more you want or least that's the way it is with me. Farmerted that's some good lookin ink do you mind sharing what shop you go to?

I have what most would consider a lot of ink. My favorite is my camel joe tattoo that i got when i made it to 3 years sober. I also have a seahawks tattoo on my ribs with a friends name who passed away that is special . I have so many . I guess my least fave is a anime girl on my shoulder. hahahah

An old fella told me once that "Tatoos are just another way to be identified in a police line-up"!

I reckon he knew what he was talking about.

I've thought about getting a tat but I hate needles and my psoriasis would most likely go nuts.

An old fella told me once that "Tatoos are just another way to be identified in a police line-up"!

I reckon he knew what he was talking about.

I've thought about getting a tat but I hate needles and my psoriasis would most likely go nuts.

I reckon that old coot didn't know his a.ss from a hole in the ground.

I have one now of a Phoenix that has meaning to me and since I was born in Phx, AZ. I didnt have it done until I was in my thirties and did alot of research beforehand.

Oh, and it is true that once you get one you want more! I plan on getting several more that have meaning such as my Scottish clan crest...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top