JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got an aerosmith logo when I was in high school.......... I may not have been thinking clearly

think I might get one that has the 13 star colonial flag and the words endowed by their creator under it

I do not have any ink but if I do get one it will be a Griz standing on my upper arm with a mamma bear and two cubs on my ribs heading to my chest. I was going to do it when I hit 9% body fat but never quite made it.

My sister is well inked. It was a major point of contention with her now ex. Clearly not the root cause but it was the proverbial straw.

I don't like tattoos, don't have any, and I think there is a huge business opportunity now and in the future for tattoo removal.

I want to see some of these tatted up folks when they are in their 60's and 70's. I bet the tats look like giant blurred bruises and the huge holes in their ears will be sick ugly gashes.

I have three tiny dot tats where they lined me up for radiation treatments. I had hoped to go through life "clean".

All I know is for all the money some of these folks put into their tats could equal a fair amount of ammo. I'll take the ammo please!

People are so funny . Well give me your address and ill send you some pics when i get a bit older hahahah. Tattooed old skin doesnt look any worse then regular old skin . My ink tells the story of my life. Last of all why should anyone but me give a bubblegum what my skin is going to look like or how much money i have spent on ink.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top